Chapter 10

Hello my dear readers! The update got delayed due some personal work. A long chapter ahead. Enjoy reading.....

-----------------------------------

Aadhira

"Aadhiii...."

"Aadhiii....."

Hearing the two husky voices, i closed my eyes in utter frustration. I looked up at the two irritating friends of mine who are sitting opposite to me.

"Diya, Anisha, I am warning you for the last time. DON'T DISTURB ME" I whisper yelled, glaring at them who looked at me with their puppy eyes, pouting lips.

The three of us decided to visit the library as our classes were cancelled and we needed to prepare for the upcoming final exams which are just two days away. However, Rishi and Sameer they both went to the basketball court instead and it's worth noting that these two have never set foot in the library before. It's quite surprising to see them in the mood to play basketball when the exams are close.

"Aadhi, how can you study like nothing happened when a lot of things are going on in your life?" Anisha whisper yelled, bringing her face closer to me.

"So, what do you want me to do? Sitting in a corner and crying hard, thinking about that Suryawanshi? Sorry, I can't do that" I whispered back, casting a quick glance at her, and then turned my attention back to my book.

"No...we didn't mean that. But girl atleast you should be excited to meet your uncles" Diya whispered, looking annoyed.

"Silence" the library supervisor yelled, giving the three of us a stern look.

"Sorry" I muttered, offering an apologetic smile to the library supervisor.

"What does she want? Why is she glaring at us with her cricket ball size eyes? Did we seduce her son or what?" Diya hissed, shooting death glares to the supervisor who appeared engrossed in her desk work.

"Could you both please be quite and let me concentrate on my book. I still need to finish two more chapters" I whispered, glaring at them. They both nodded at me and became silent. I sighed, turning the page. Not even a minute passed again I heard the husky voices of my stupid friends.

With them around its impossible to complete even one page of the book.

"Now what?" I gritted, glaring at them.

"Aadhi, Suryawanshi is very powerful that we all know, but equal to him in business level? Then your uncles must also be a public figure" Diya whispered, looking at me.

"Do you know your uncle's name? We can Google them" Anisha said, giving a headache to me.

In future I am not going to tell them anything.

"I already told you that i don't know anything about them except that they are living in Delhi" I said with a deep sigh.

"Oh.. What if your uncles have sons? Will your parents marry you off to one of your uncle's son? Is this the solution they thought about?" Diya asked loudly, forgetting that we are in the library.

"You three girls, get out of the library" the library supervisor scolded us. I glared at Diya and Anisha and left from there after packing my stuffs.

"Aadhi....wait" they two shouted behind me. But i didn't stop.

"Arey yaar, stop na. Which train are you trying to catch now?" Diya asked, wrapping her hand around my shoulder, making me halt my steps.

"It's both of your's fault that we were kicked out of the library" I said, hitting both of their heads with my bag pack.