Chapter 3

Hello my dear readers! Here is the most awaited update. Enjoy reading....

Digvijay's Pov

"Maharaj, the chairman of RK Industries sent an inivitation for his 25th Wedding anniversary which is on coming Friday" Ajith, my PA cum best friend said placing the invitation card on my desk.

"He is just a wolf in a sheep's clothing. Just ignore it. Anything else?" i asked him with my closed eyes, resting my head on the head rest of my chair.

"Nothing else, Maharaj" he said.

"Mail my work schedule for tomorrow, Ajith" i said.

"Okay, Maharaj. You seem very disturbed today. Is everything, okay?" He asked me, hesitantly. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"You know why i am disturbed. Then why are you asking me, hmm?" I asked him with my raised eyebrows.

"I know you're worried about this year's rainfall. It's not something new. Did you..." he was about to say something but a sudden knock stopped him.

"Come in" i said.

"Hukum, the raj prohit is here to meet you" Hemant, my personal bodygaurd, driver and my right hand said with an expressionless face. He never disappoints me. He understands what i think just by looking at my eyes.

"Let him in" i said.

"Ji, Hukum" saying this he left and soon the raj prohit came. I got up from my seat once i saw him.

"Pranam, Maharaj" the raj prohit wished me while i also greeted him with my hands joined together.

" Is everything ready for tomorrow yagna?" I asked him.

"Everything is ready, Maharaj" he said.

"We only get rainfall every year after doing this yagna. Is there any solution for frequent rainfall so that my people could live happily without worrying about the loss in their fields?" I asked him while looking at the bright sky through the window with my hands clasped behind my back.

"There is a solution, Maharaj" he said making me turn towards him.

"What is the solution?" I asked him with a frown.

"The rainfall problem will be soved If you do the yagna with Maharani sa" he said making me smile a little.

Maharani sa...

"There is no Maharani sa here. So find some other solution" I said turning to walk towards the couch.

"One minute, Maharaj. When you asked me to find solutions for the rainfall problem, I checked your kundali. The wait has came to an end. You're going to meet her soon.  She will be the solution to all of your problems. Her presence will bring joy and laughter as she carries divine energy with her. With Mahadev's blessings, you will meet her and get married to her in this year, Maharaj" he said with a smile while i remained expressionless.

"If Mahadev wants me get married to the one who he has chosen for me, then i have no problem in it. If you need anything else for yagna, ask Hemant. He will help you. If there is nothing else you can leave" I said looking at him.

"Ji, hukum" saying this he left. I turned my gaze towards Ajith when i heard his phone ringing. He attended the call walking a few steps away from me. I shifted my gaze from him to the bright sunny sky.

"Hukum, there is a problem in the main palace. A girl and her friends.....they opened the abandoned temple" Ajith said, keeping his phone in his pocket with his tensed face. I clenched my fist hearing his words.