Rashea

- A familiar child got lost to the Grand Sage's home. And now he wants a kid of his own –

Alhaitham and Kaveh has been married for nearly four years now. In that for years, not much have changed, the arguments are still loud and would lead to a pouting Kaveh at times. The blonde is still the one cleaning the entire house, and the scribe for the groceries, and additional many gifts he would bring his spouse. Their friends are also hasn't changed much, some nights in the bars, and TCG's. Nothing much has changed for the past for years.

Except for Nahida and her constant press for her 'quote on quote' grandkids.

Everytime the archon would slip these within meetings, Alhaitham could only groan in frustration. Not only does the god do that in front of the other sage, she also dawn that innocent smile on her face that Archon-forbid, Alhaitham just want to wipe off. The man flinched a bit as he recalled the conversation he just had with the Archon from today's meeting.

"Lesser Lord Kusanali, why don't you press Cyno and Tighnari on this one and get off my back?" This time he didn't hide the ire gracing his face as his eyes silently send the message for the other sages to get their ass out of the meeting room.

"Oh, but they already gave me Collei."

"Then be satisfied with Collei!"

"But their Little Cyno's and Little Tighnari's. I want to see what my grandkids would look like if it was yours and Kaveh's!" The child-looking Archon smiled at the thought.

"They'd look like you I guess." Unfazed as usual, Alhaitham gave a reply that he didn't expect the archon would welcome.

"I mean, isn't that great!" Giving up, Alhaitham let out a soft sigh before turning his eyes to the archon.

"Me and Wife talked about this issue." The Grand Sage started. "Kaveh is alright with the idea of a kid but it is me who said I'm not."

"Why not?" Surprisingly-not, the previous meeting room became a counseling room with just one change of a topic.

"I..." The man trailed off thinking a bit. It seems whatever discussion they had must've been so deep that he was thinking about it quite well. "I'm not ready to share Kaveh with others yet."

Nahida cough out the entirety of the tea she's chugging. Her coughs loud enough to cover the exact same reaction of the other sages listening outside the meeting room. Who can blame them? These old men were actually quite supported of the couple, especially since they are well aware of the feelings their Grand Sage has for his senior even when they were still students. Hearing the younger's response could only make them sigh on frustration.

'So you were the problem here huh!' The sages thought simultaneously. Even that thought crossed the Archon's mind as she just stared at her self-proclaimed child in disbelief.

"...And what did Kaveh say about this?"

"He just gaped at me and looked all confused. He looked adorable."

"Alhaitham, your children are not others some stranger you know."

"Oh, but they are. We don't know them, they just sprout out and then I'd have to share my wife with them."

At this point, it was now Nahida's turn to inwardly groan in frustration. Her gentle smile faltering as her brow twitched in annoyance.

"It's up to you then."

The archon didn't say anything then and left. And now Alhaitham is preparing to go home from a long day of work. When he got home however, he arrived with an unexpected greeting.