Professor Alhaitham's House

Breaking News —A student pining on her Professor got her feelings ultimately crushed after she took one step on her professor's house

———

'Today! Is the day!' Mestra declared as she glanced at her professor's back. 'Today is the day I'll confess to Professor Alhaitham!'

'Not today sister!' Lumine, the blonde older twin who was sitting right behind her deadpanned as she glanced at the girl's back shaking her head in pity.

'She's so obvious huh...' is what Aether, the younger blonde twin thought with a sheepish laugh.

The bells of Sumeru Academia rang and the grey haired professor immediately separated the chalk in his hand from the board.

"That's it for today class. If there is any questions regarding the lesson, feel free. to discuss it with me in the next session. Good day." The man did not rush his speech but from the way his hand swiftly grabbing all his things from the teacher's desk and neatly put it in his bag, you can already tell how eager he is to leave the room.

More eager than the students themselves.

This has always sparked curiosity amongst students. And knowing curious students, they always find a way to sate their curiosity thus spreading different sets of rumours around the grey haired professor.

"Lumine Aether. Let's pick Paimon up at her school and go I'll drop you to your house okay?"

The always aloof professor who has no qualms about speaking whatever he want wherever he wants spoke loudly regardless of the students still inside the room raising some brow and Mestra looking back to glare at the two.

'Ugh.' Lumine grimaced at the glare she received.

One of the rumour surrounding the man is that he's dating the older blonde to which if you asked her. She'd definitely barf.

Not to mention she'll definitely smirk in your face and say she prefers a pussy than a dick.

Lumine took one good look at Aether before letting out a big grin.

Aether groaned inwardly remembering his sister's words from when they were eating breakfast he made for them.

"Today is the day!" Lumine declared taking a big bite of her hash browns. "Today is the day I'll crush Mestra's feelings for Alhaitham!"

Mestra liking their professor is something EVERYONE knowd well probably aside from the man himself, but that's the fun part.

There are many MANY reason for Lumine to destroy the girl's feelings for the man.

One of them, her constant glares to the blonde that's getting real tiring overtime.

"Professor Alhaitham!" Lumine grinned as she pointed a finger to the girl in front of her. "Would it be alright if Mestra tag along with us? We're opting for a group project that we're planning to do at home."

Alhaitham glanced at the girl before nodding. "Okay. Let's go now."

The emphasis on the word "now" made the twins sigh.

He really wants to go home huh...

"Oh my god professor! Your car is so cool!"

"Hmm"

"Did you choose the seating design yourself?"

"Hmm-mm"

"I like this color combination a lot. You have great color combination Professor!"

"Is that so..."

The ride to pick up their younger sibling was way annoying for Lumine who dragged Mestra forcefully with them to the professor's car. The girl was talking and babbling specifically at random stuff that the professor would reply with a "hmm" or an "is that so" in his most disinterested voice.