Chapter Four: Ain't No Mustard Mountain High Enough

(...our heroes made it to Mustard Mountain, but it was really high)

ChuChu: Oh, this mountain is way too high!

Leiflee (the default male Villager from Animal Crossing): How even do we make it at the top and find that second shard that this cloud is hiding from us?

Pitch: That second shard must be somewhere. (chirping)

Taranza: Oh, we'll have to think of something! We can't climb up there without hurting our feet or worse, someone falling to their death!

Elline: But... some of us can fly!

Claycia: But that's not the point! Our blue knight is missing, and now the Shadow counterparts of him and our two Cheyenneverse heroes are still hunting us down!

Cheyenne: Guys...

Elfilin: We know that, but there's still no way we can find that mirror shard and save Meta Knight!

Blade Knight: Guys...

Kiriko: And that Moonlight Mansion place really gave me the creeps because it's haunted! I think I'm scared of haunted houses now...

Isabelle (the Shi Tzu secretary from Animal Crossing): Kiriko, it's okay! We've all experienced something like this!

Kiriko: I know that, but-

(the others are still arguing whenever or not they should climb the mountain)

Elline: We must find Kracko and that second shard to reassemble the mirror and save Meta Knight!

Ribbon: That mountain will still make one of us fall to our deaths!

Elline: We're going forward!

Ribbon: No! We're going back!

Elline: Forward!

Ribbon: Back!

Elline: FORWARD!

Ribbon: BACK!

Gaia (one of the Sprixie Princesses): Girls! Can we at least just say something before things get worse?!

Ribbon and Elline: NO!

Cheyenne: Guys, guys, guys!

(everyone suddenly stops)

Cheyenne: Look, I know how hard it is without Meta Knight, I know that our Shadow counterparts might be spying on us now because of Dark Mind, but my son Kirby has made a vow to protect any future Frozen Heart incidents like this one! Even if he has been traumatized by the one he got two years ago, he's still trying to be the brave Star Warrior he's meant to be! Really though, have you forgotten about the word, "teamwork"?!

Ribbon and Elline: Teamwork?!

Blade Knight: She meant that we can climb that mountain if we work together.

Ribbon: Oh... yeah...

Daphne: Okay, let's try to climb up that mountain together!

Kiriko: But let's try to be careful...

(so they started to climb the mountain before a Leap comes towards Kirby, kissing him, but Ribbon notices)

Ribbon: HEY! GET OFF OF MY BOYFRIEND, YOU AWFUL LOOKING LIP KISSER! ONLY I CAN KISS AND FLUSTER HIM!

(she uses her magical Rainbow Wings and does an explosion to get the Leap out of Kirby. The clones are aiding him into getting that kiss mark off his face, while Ribbon's new Rainbow Wings disappear)