Chapter Ten: New Year, New Surprises!

(we now fade to a New Year's party to prepare for 2024! Everyone was having fun, dancing, racing each other on waves, using their strength to break rocks, Kiriko even had an inhaling competition with her biggest fan and his new clone quadruple brothers into who can inhale apples faster, and Kiriko won. On the other hand, Cheyenne and Daphne (in a beautiful-looking dress), were talking to each other about the recent events that happened just now)

Cheyenne: Whew... That was really hard.

Daphne: Yeah, we even had to save someone else from the Frozen Heart! Man, now I know how that felt, too...

Cheyenne: Well... my son did make the promise to protect anyone from any future Frozen Hearts, he and his own clones even helped me save our friend from that curse by defeating Dark Mind for good!

Daphne: And we even relived an old adventure from him, and we weren't even born yet!

Cheyenne: And I didn't even play that game nor have a Nintendo Switch Online Membership to get an Expansion Pack! Still, totally worth it!

Daphne: Yeah! I still can't wait what surprises await us for the next year of 2024! And wait, I saw you even got the Kirby game you were missing from your Nintendo Switch, Kirby's Dream Buffet, on your Switch!

Cheyenne: Yeah, and that game has gotten so addicting to me! Even if I got second place in some races, but still! Really fun game!

(suddenly, Meta Knight showed up)

Meta Knight: And I just wanna say again, thanks for saving me.

Shadow Cheyenne: (shows up as well) And we're really sorry about what we did. Now we found some real friends to call our own.

Cheyenne: So that means we finally taught you the true meaning of friendship and love!

Shadow Cheyenne: Yeah, look at what nickname someone called me when I said that I was a force-to-be! (shows them the nickname with a paper, which said, "Darky") They even said it was my new nickname for now on!

Cheyenne: Hey, I'm sure you'll get used to it someday! I mean, my son Kirby has been called many cute nicknames before! Pink Marshmallow, Strawberry Puff, he loved those nicknames, even if they counted as compliments for him!

Shadow Cheyenne: Ugh, fine...

Lead Guitarist Waddle Dee (leader of the Deedly Dees): Alright, who is up for a great performance for the girl that has fulfilled the prophecy to save the Mirror World from Dark Mind with her friends, and her pink son Kirby? Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together, for a classic that reminds us of one of what we have newly discovered as one of our pink puff's older adventures!

(and so, the song mentioned was their own cover of Mirrors by Justin Timberlake (the same man that voiced Branch in the Trolls franchise)! They began singing as everyone sang along)

Aren't you somethin' to admire?
'Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror
And I can't help but notice
You reflect in this heart of mine
If you ever feel alone and
The glare makes me hard to find
Just know that I'm always
Parallel on the other side

'Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul
I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go
Just put your hand on the glass
I'll be there to pull you through
You just gotta be strong

(as they sang, Kiriko and Kirby with his clone quadruple brothers looked at each other, and for the very first time, they jumped in the air, and...)

Kirby, Kiriko, and the three Kirby clone brothers: Poyo!

(...after all of that, in Kirby anime fashion, the star iris out closes in on the five of them, and the credits show some gameplay footage from the original game, all while that same song plays in the background. After all of that, the credits roll with soundtrack from the original game, with the last one being the original game's ending theme song, before they end with the post credits scene with a message from Shadow Cheyenne)

Shadow Cheyenne: Hey, listen! Thank you for reading this fanfic! Now leave and do your own things!

(then, the Cheyenne89 Pictures, Nintendo Pictures, and HAL Laboratory logos appear, before it all fades to black, ending off our story)

The End!