Chapter Nine: The Final Battle For The Mirror World

(so when everyone arrived at the Mirror World again via a Warp Star, they went up to the Dimension Mirror (which is actually the real name for the mirror the heroes had to restore) and when Cheyenne looked at it, she then looked at the eight shards they all got during their long journey, but suddenly... they all began to glow... then they floated up to the mirror and and connect together into the mirror, rebuilding and restoring it back to it's former glory, giving them the chance to stop Dark Mind)

Cheyenne: Okay... here goes nothing...

(so our heroes, even the Shadow counterparts, went inside the mirror, but when they got there, they saw that Meta Knight's Frozen Heart has gotten even more worse. His eyes and tips of his hands were icy blue, there was more white and some frost growing on his head and body, and he was completely ill)

Meta Knight: (coughing) C-Cheyenne... K-Kirby... S-so glad you c-came just in t-time...

Cheyenne: Hey, we came as fast as we could!

Dark Mind: (off screen) Of course you did!

Cheyenne: (turns around and sees Dark Mind, with the three Shadow counterparts of herself, Kirby, and the original Meta Knight, then gasps) Dark Mind!

Meta Knight: (weakly) M-my dark clone! H-how did you and your other comrades g-get to that m-mirror...?!

Shadow Cheyenne: Oh, we just saw you bringing that mirror back together, and we decided to follow you there!

Dark Mind: And so, now my plan is about to be completed and not foiled by you idiots! My lackeys... DESTROY THESE "HEROES" OF DREAM LAND!

Shadow Cheyenne: Yes, our master!

(and so... the final battle for the Mirror World has now begun. It starts off with the other Heroines of Dream Land VS Shadow Cheyenne, Kirby and his clones VS Shadow Kirby, and Blade and Sword Knight VS Dark Meta Knight!)

Shadow Cheyenne: How many times did I have to tell you that I never want to hurt you!

Kiriko: Then why did you try to stall us by appearing in the last three places we had to explore! You don't act a lot like the original Cheyenne!

Daphne: Wait, Kiriko, I think she and the other Shadow reflections might be corrupted by Dark Mind. Did you remember that?

Kiriko: Oh yeah... Right...

Blade Knight: (while battling off Dark Meta Knight with Sword) I think she might have been traumatized by something in the past.

Sheila and Jenny: What...?

Sword Knight: He means that this version of Cheyenne might not be evil as she seems. She could be brokenhearted inside.

(short pause, then...)

Shadow Cheyenne: WHAT?! YOU THINK I'M BROKEN HEARTED?!

(her yelling pushed both the heroes and her fellow Shadow clones away. But the worst was to come... Dark Mind suddenly comes up to the original Cheyenne and scratches her in the eye, causing it to bleed)

Cheyenne: OWIE!

Dark Mind: Your choice now, little lady in pink! You and your friends can escape this mirror, or ALL of you will be Frozen Hearted, as well as that squishy pink brat for two thousand years! And don't worry ladies, you survived that forgotten world, you can try to survive this mirror! NOW SURRENDER OR YOU ALL PERISH!

Cheyenne: (activates her Final Smash eyes even though her eye was scratched) NEVER!

Meta Knight: (senses Cheyenne and her allies in danger as his eyes glow a faded red due to his eyes being icy blue) C-Cheyenne... K-Kirby... (he then knows what he must do and places his Galaxia sword down and runs up to save them)