Chapter Six: Of Wizards And Pairs of Smash Hands

(at Peppermint Palace, it was extremely freezing in there. Kirby, on the other hand, was continuously having flashbacks of when he once had a Frozen Heart in The Frozen Heart's Star... He was still not used to how he got that curse back then, and especially since Meta Knight was still Frozen Hearted and is trying to survive.)

Cheyenne: (shivering as she turned to Kirby who was stressed out) K-Kirby?! You know you're vowing to protect everyone else from the Frozen Heart when Meta Knight got it, right?!

(the Kirby clones also noticed their original pink Kirby still traumatized from the events of The Frozen Heart's Star, then they ran over to comfort him and inform him that he still won't get a Frozen Heart, even if it's a cold place)

Cheyenne: So just b-because we're in a very cold place, whenever it's ice or snow, Kirby thinks it's a Frozen Heart place because he once got that curse? Is that right?

Blade Knight: Unfortunately, that is right. And I have gotten that curse too. Remember when Meta Knight told you about it back when the tale was told?

Cheyenne: Oh, uh... yeah... still, I feel really bad for you for getting that curse way back then. Now it's spread to Meta Knight, the one that has protected us multiple times, as well. (sighs) I just wish he is safe...

Blade Knight: Hey... I'm pretty sure we'll be able to find him and get him out of here.

Cheyenne: But... we can't even turn back a Frozen Heart, and we can't even thaw it until he's an ice statue! He's doomed to end up like you, or worse, Kirby!

Blade Knight: We know that, Cheyenne. But for now, let's not worry about the Frozen Heart right now and focus on finding the third shard that was hidden by Wiz!

Cheyenne: Oh, right...

(Kirby also heard what Blade Knight had said and became brave again, ready to defend himself and Blade from their second Frozen Hearts!)

Cheyenne: And Kirby, that's what I like to see! Back to business to save the Mirror World again, is that it?

Sword Knight: Don't forget our Sir Meta Knight too! Come on!

(so they went off to find the next crystal shard, but not before... Shadow Cheyenne and Shadow Kirby show up)

Shadow Cheyenne: (offscreen) STOP RIGHT THERE!

Cheyenne: Huh?

(she turns around to see her Shadow counterpart with Kirby's Shadow counterpart)

Cheyenne: Now what?!

Shadow Cheyenne: You have still forgotten that you and your STUPID friends are not supposed to be in the Mirror World at ANY circumstance! (blows whistle to bring Wiz over to destroy our heroes and keep that third shard) Maybe this will be able to stop your progress for good!

Shadow Kirby: Poyo...!!!

Cheyenne: Please no...

(then... Wiz attacked the heroes, but Kirby was still not going down without a fight, even in a cold Frozen Heart-like place! He then calls his other Kirby friends with his cell phone to stop Wiz, and then... they battled the wizard off!)

Cheyenne: Kirby and his clones definitely gonna get themselves killed by that wizard!

Kiriko: Look, he's my hero! If I saved him and he saved my life, I can save him again!

Cheyenne: Wait... Kiriko?

Kiriko: Let me take on that wizard...

(the Yellow Kirby has seemingly fallen asleep because of one of Wiz's apples, while the Green Kirby has gotten the Spark ability from one of Wiz's clouds... while Wiz was trying to battle the three Kirbys, he suddenly starts summoning Star Bullets everywhere. Kiriko then gets an idea and inhales all the Bullets before spitting them out, hitting Wiz and completely knocking him out, giving the pink Kirby one last chance to do the final blow... one good Sky Kick to the head... and....)