ELEVEN - FINALE

THE group was now gathered in one of the places in the retreat center "Hey, Jin Da-beom

THE group was now gathered in one of the places in the retreat center "Hey, Jin Da-beom. But why did you go there to check the camera? You're the Mafia, aren't you?" Mi-na accused.

"I'm not the Mafia!" Da-beom defended, frustration evident in his voice.

"Stop lying, Mafia jerk!" Yeon-woo added with a yell "I was just checking if it was fully charged!" Da-beom reasoned.

"Why did you get hurt then?" Yeon-woo pointed to the visible wound on Da-beom's arm, his skepticism fueling the tension in the room.

The boy let out a sigh "I really don't know. When I woke up, I found myself like this." he explained, his words carrying a genuine sense of confusion.

"That doesn't make any sense. You're the Mafia, aren't you?" Da-beom pressed, unwilling to let go of his conviction.

Yeon-woo took out his phone, frustration evident in his expression "Darn it." The siren was heard, and the woman on the PA declared 'Nam Yeon-woo voted for Jin Da-beom.'

"What do you think you're doing?" Da-beom asked, retaliating with his own vote 'Jin Da-beom voted for Nam Yeon-woo.' the voice announced.

"Hey." Yeon-woo called out, pointing a finger at Da-beom "Yesterday too." He shifted his finger to Mi-na "You two came out late this morning. I bet those two are behind this." he spoke, suspicion tainting his accusation.

"So-mi, Na-hee, Kyung-jun, Woo-ram, and Ju-young. They all have to do with those two." Yeon-woo pointed out, attempting to connect the dots.

"You psycho. Why would I kill Ju-young?" Mi-na yelled out.

"Because you're the Mafia! That's why the paint only got on your shoe." Yeon-woo retorted, his conviction unwavering.

"The how do you explain your wound? You must have put it on my shoes during the night You pig!" Mi-na accused, her anger escalating.

"Shut your mouth, you Mafia wench!" Yeon-woo snapped back, wincing as Mi-na's punch landed on his abdomen, where his wound was. Eun-chan swiftly intervened, pushing Mi-na away from his best friend.

Mi-na swiftly pulled out her phone, her fingers tapping Yeon-woo's name with a sense of urgency 'Choi Mi-na voted for Nam Yeon-woo.' the automated voice declared its verdict.

She turned toward Jung-won, a nervous edge to her voice "You said the Mafia had a wound. Hurry up and vote!" she yelled out. "I'm sure he's the Mafia! Hey, you guys should vote too." Da-beom chimed in, receiving a harsh push from Yoo-jin in response.

"Zip it. You sure you went there to check if it was charged? Yoon-seo straight-up told you to wait. Why'd you go all Lone Ranger?" Yoo-jin spat, her tone cutting like ice "Hey, she said no one was there. I was just worried! The Mafia could've gone there and tampered with it." Da-beom's attempt at reason was met with Yoo-jin's glare.