FOUR

YOO-JIN looked around as others were panicking and looking for their phones as she already found her phone earlier due to Jun-hee's present he gave her for her birthday

She saw Dong-hyun struggling to find his cell phone, she caught sight of something on the floor, grabbing it.

"Kim Dong-hyun!" She yelled, catching his attention while holding his phone in the air, the boy was about to run towards her before...

"Move out! I don't want to die!" Someone shouted, shoving Yoo-jin to the floor, making her drop the phone as it slid under somewhere.

"Fuck!" She yelled as Hyun-ho and Dong-hyun approached the area where the phone slid under.

The guy struggled to get his phone out of the cramped area as Yoo-jin ran to her friends "Who did you guys vote for?" She panted, out of breath.

"Baek Eun-ha." Seung-bin responded as Jin-ha gave a nod "This is probably the only time my phone case was useful..." She muttered.

The siren blared again 'For breaking the rules, Kim Dong-hyun will be executed.' The woman on the PA chimed as Yoo-jin widened her eyes, seeing the boy walk up a flight of stairs as Hyun-ho called his name out.

She didn't know how it happened but the next second, Dong-hyun was hanging from the railing. Yoo-jin looked down, she felt like it was all her fault.

The lights turned back on, as everyone stood there, shocked. Yoo-jin quickly wiped away a tear that fell down her cheek, hoping no one saw that.

The usual siren was heard 'Voting is over. With ten votes, Baek Eun-ha got the most, and she will be executed.' The voice on the PA system announced.

'Baek Eun-ha was a Citizen.' The voice continued as the girl stood up, walking over to two girls.

"I said I was a Citizen. I said it wasn't me. Why vote for me? Why? Why me" She cried out, running outside of the assembly hall.

The sound of a school bell played 'Night has come.' The voice announced as everyone fell unconscious.
___

Yoo-jin sat up, it was morning, she stared at Dong-hyun's hanging corpse as she looked down in guilt.

"Ju-young. Ju..." Mi-na muttered, trying to shake her friend awake, before realizing that her friends face was covered in a white cloth.

"Hey. Ju-young. Lee Ju-young!" She tried waking up her friend "What is it?" Yoon-seo's best friend questioned, hearing Mi-na's cries, as the whole class approached the two.

A siren blared 'During the night, Lee Ju-young was executed by the Mafia. Lee Ju-young was a Citizen.' The woman on the PA announced as Mi-na sobbed over the death of her friend.

'Before the last vote closed, the Doctor nominated who to Heal. They nominated Cha Yu-jun.' The announcement continued on as everyone turned their heads towards the said boy.