FIVE

"YOU have seven votes

"YOU have seven votes. So if two more people vote, it will be over." Da-beom muttered out.

Seung-bin sighed, taking a seat next to Kyung-jun "Hey, what should we do?" He asked "Isn't it obvious? We must show them, Park Woo-ram, that jerk, is the Mafia." Yoo-jin spoke up.

"Let's go." Kyung-jun stood up as his friend group followed from behind.

Just as they were looking for the guy, the group spotted Mi-na "Choi Mi-na." Kyung-jun called out, making the girl turn around.

"Where's this jerk Park Woo-ram?" He questioned "On the fourth floor." She replied, just as Jin-ha and Seung-bin were about to go find him, they were held back by Kyung-jun.

"Is he with the others?" He asked as the girl shook her head "No. They're talking on the third floor." She responded.

Kyung-jun slowly approached the girl, hands in his pockets "We're on the same boat now. Let's do it again." He smirked.

"Do what again?" the girl asked, slightly nervous "Bring the Mafia to me. Okay?" He spoke.
___

The group silently waited for the boy inside of the broadcasting studio "Hey, Yu-jun-" Woo-ram was cut off as Kyung-jun hit his head with a fire extinguisher while the girl outside let out a small yell.

Jin-ha and Seung-bin went to pick up the boy as Kyung-jun closed the door "Stall a bit more time. I'll show you how I take down the Mafia." He said before fully closing the door.
___

Just as they finished tying Woo-ram to the chair, Seung-bin punched him as he jolted awake.

Seung-bin grabbed the boy's hair "Just tell the truth, you jerk." His fist collided with Woo-ram's stomach "Stop it." He cried out.

"Come on. Say it!" Seung-bin delivered one last punch, causing him to cough up a little bit of blood. Yoo-jin stood up, grabbing a microphone before charging at the boy "You seriously think you can call me that, loser?" Yoo-jin sneered, delivering a swift hit with the mic that knocked him out cold "Know your place!"

Yoo-jin just stood there, staring at the boy as Jin-ha approached him "Hey. Wake up. I think he passed out." He spoke up, glancing at the three others.

Kyung-jun slowly walked towards the boy, holding a water bottle in his hand "He might be pretending." He theorized, pouring the water on Woo-ram's head, emptying it.

Kyung-jun grabbed Woo-ram's hair, checking his pulse. Suddenly, the door handle started to rattle, signaling someone was trying to come in.

"Woo-ram, Park Woo-ram." So-mi's muffled voice called out as Kyung-jun signaled for the group to keep silent.

Just as the girl outside left, Kyung-jun grabbed a pen and walked towards the 'unconscious' boy "There's no time. Spill it out already." He muttered, stabbing Woo-ram's leg with the pen making him let out a loud groan.