EIGHT

YOO-JIN was searching the basement for a certain photo album "Did you find the photo album? It's not on the first floor

YOO-JIN was searching the basement for a certain photo album "Did you find the photo album? It's not on the first floor." Yoo-jin asked the girl "No. I swear it was here.." Yoon-seo responded.

"It must be somewhere around here. Let's just continue looking." Yoo-jin assured as she leaned down to inspect a table.

A sudden siren echoed through the air as the two girls looked up 'Cha Yu-jun has died. Cha Yu-jun was the Doctor. All participants, identify the Mafia and begin to vote.' The voice on the PA chimed as the two girls glanced at each other with the same expression.
___

The whole class gathered inside a warehouse, staring at the corpse of the poor boy "He didn't break any rules. So why did he..." a boy muttered out.

"Did he fall?" another guy that was next to him asked "He didn't fall. Someone killed him. There are lots of signs of a struggle, and there are wounds on his head." Yoon-seo spoke up.

"So, someone attacked him?" Yoo-jin turned her head towards the said girl which she gave a simple nod as Jun-hee covered the body with a white blanket before walking out with the others following from behind. Leaving Yoon-seo and Jung-won alone.
___

The class gathered at a room, Kyung-jun sitting next to Yoo-jin as he looked down for some reason "The Mafia are insane. They're killing during the day now?" Mi-na exclaimed.

"Even if Yu-jun was the Doctor, this is too much." Na-hee stated "Let's just catch the darn Mafia." Kyung-jun spoke up.

"Who in the world could it be now? Darn it." Yoo-jin huffed, running her hand through her hair in frustration.

Just as Yoo-jin and Kyung-jun were about to walk back to the cafeteria, a call from a boy was heard as everyone gathered once again.

There was another writing on the wall. This time it was written on a poster, with a red marker.

'KIM JUN-HEE IS THE MAFIA. JIN DA-BEOM IS THE MAFIA
-FROM THE POLICE.'

Yoo-jin widened her eyes, turning towards Hyun-ho and Na-hee "Jun-hee and you are the Mafia?" a boy asked, pointing at Da-beom.

"No. I'm not part of the Mafia. Guys, I'm not. I'm a Citizen. Who wrote this and why? It's really not me." Da-beom denied.

Yoo-jin raised a brow, she did noticed how brutal Seung-bin's death was. Da-beom seemed like the only person who would kill him that brutally "The Police used their skill twice. I think it would make sense that it's two." a boy commented.

"Then, wouldn't that mean..." they all turned towards Yoo-jin as she straightened her posture "Yoo-jin, are you part of the Mafia?" someone questioned.

Yoo-jin glanced around, noticing everyone's eyes fixed on her "Not me." she shrugged nonchalantly, sauntering closer to the writing on the wall.

"Don't lie. The Police probably wrote this because the last one was a lie." Jin-ha spoke up "Jin-ha, what the heck?" she looked at him in disbelief "Right. The real Police would name the Mafia. Why would they name a Citizen?" Mi-na defended.