Chapter 57: Shankar

Daksh and Vivan were discussing some work suddenly Daksh phone rang, Daksh looked at Vivan.
Daksh: Aditya's assistant,
They knew if Aditya's assistant call then something had come to deal,
Vivan: pick up and put on the speaker,
On call
Aditya's assistant: sir, Aditya sir is very angry, he is not listening to me.
Daksh: why is he angry?
Aditya's assistant: I don't know sir,
Daksh: tell Suraj bhai to get him,
Aditya's assistant: he is in an important meeting, that's why I called you.
Daksh: ok, where is Aditya?
Aditya's assistant: he went to xxxx with il....
Daksh: with what?
Aditya's assistant: with illegal gun,
Vivan: what?
Daksh: where did he get that from?
Aditya's assistant: he arranges it from somewhere,
Daksh: inform Suraj bhai immediately,
Aditya's assistant: but he is in im------
Vivan: fvck that meeting idiot, just do what you tell to,
Aditya's assistant: sorry sir, I'll do!
Daksh cut the call,
Daksh: we don't know what happened, but we know how dangerous his anger is.
Vivan: yes, what should we do now?
Daksh: I'm going to that place, Suraj Bhai will also come there directly, you go and bring Kiara to that place.
Vivan: why?
Daksh: only she can handle him in his psycho state,
Vivan: are sure?
Daksh nodded,
Meanwhile Aditya:
Aditya broke the door and entered the house, he started to break everything, because of the noise Shankar came out. As soon Aditya saw him, he ran to him, Shankar recognise him but not his anger. Aditya throw punch on his face and throw him from upstair, Shankar fall down very badly, his head started bleeding. Aditya came toward him, Kiara's state in hospital when he first time enter in ICU to see her, was flashing infront of him. Aditya kicked him multiple time, he brings vase and broke it in his head, Aditya grabbed his leg and broke it. Aditya removed his belt and started beating him with it till he bleed, he took glass pieces and started cutting the exact spot where Kiara got cut. Shankar was screaming continuesly, because of his scream Aditya blood was cooling down.
Aditya: you made my wife like this, this is how she was looking in that damn room, this is how she felt when you was torturing her, you bloody bastard.
Aditya said while raising his voice, he punched him,
Shankar: beta you must be mistaken,
Aditya: SHUT UP!
Aditya was started punching him continuously, his own hand started bleeding, he pulled out the gun and pointed at him. That's when everyone entered, everyone stopped at the place seeing gun in his hand. Before they can do anything dh-----------, they heard gun shot, everyone widen their eyes, Aditya shot him. Daksh and Vivan ran to him, Vivan took the gun from his hand and Daksh held him. Suraj went to Shankar and checked him, He indicated to Vivan and Daksh that he is alive, they sigh in relief. But Aditya was not in the mood to stop, he jerked Daksh and again started beating Shankar, Daksh again grabbed him, Vivan came to help Daksh.
Daksh: Aditya stop, he will die,
Aditya: I want him died BHAI, LEAVE ME!
But Daksh and Vivan were holding him, Aditya was trying to get off from their hold but couldn't succeed, he started shouting on Shankar.
Aditya: she was your brother's daughter, she was like your daughter bloody bastard, how can you do that to her. LEAVE ME, I WANT TO KILL HIM!
Now they understood it related to Kiara, they looked at Kiara but she was looking at Aditya continuously while crying badly, Aditya didn't notice her. Suddenly Aditya started screaming because of anger, Aditya loosen his balance towards Daksh, Daksh grabbed him tightly and indicate Vivan that he can handle. Vivan left him, Aditya started crying loudly, everyone's eyes got numb seeing him like this.
Aditya: he hurt my Kiara Bhai, he did very wrong with her, let me kill him bhai, she committed suicide because of that bastard. She is my life bhai, I can't lose her, you can't even imagine how I felt when I saw her in ICU in that state. I felt like someone removed my soul from body, I love her Bhai, I love her! And whoever dare to hurt will be meet me in hell.
Aditya pushed Daksh and took the gun from Vivan, he pointed toward Shankar, he was about to shot but a voice stop him.
Kiara: Adiii!
Aditya recognised the voice, he slowly diverted his gaze towards her, she was looking at him while crying, Aditya gave her painful look, Kiara shook her as no. Immediately Aditya dropped the gun, everyone was surprised seeing Kiara's magic, Kiara ran to him and threw herself on him. He catch her and rotate around because of force, they hugged tightly.
Aditya: I'm sorry, I was not able to protect you.
Everyone was surprised seeing sudden change in him,
Kiara: it's not your fault and nothing bad happened with me,
Aditya hugged her more tightly, his heart got relaxed,
Aditya: I love you Kiara, I love you so much, please don't do that again.
Kiara: I love you too!
After hearing those words Aditya heart and brain got relaxed and he loses his conscious, Kiara started crying.
Kiara: Aditya.... Aditya! what happened? Please wake up, please...please.
Everyone came toward them,
Kiara: Ruhi see, something happened to Aditya,
Ruhi: Kiara everything is fine now, we will take him home.
Suraj picked up Aditya and throw him on his shoulder, they went towards cars.
At home:
Doc: his anger which triggered his psycho side is affecting his brain, you better take precautions before its too late.
Jairaj: what do mean by that doc?
Doc: earlier he was on a minor stage but it is increasing, if we didn't take precautions then he can be a victim of multiple personality disorder or permanent psycho.
This news shocked everyone and hurt too,
Doc: you all said he is improving because of someone, can I meet that person?
Daksh: his wife, Kiara!
Daksh pointed towards Kiara, Kiara come forward to talk with doc, she told him how he act, how he feel and everything.
Doc: how did you control him?
Kiara: I don't know, I don't do anything,
Doc: how does he behave when you control him?
Kiara: whenever he sees me, his eyes get moist, I feel like someone is crying inside him and just want me.
Doc: in the world of psychology love is only medicine, your his wife, I think you can only save him, please save your husband.
Doc said and left,
Kiara: he didn't said me how, doc?
Kiara was going towards doc but Sanskruti held her hand,
Sanskruti: he don't know either Kiara,
Kiara: then how I'm gonna do? I want to save my husband bhabhi, he can't leave me, he said me he will never gonna leave me.
Sanskruti hugged her, she started crying,
Kiara: how can he do this with me?
Sanskruti: don't worry, even something happened to Aditya he will still remember you and love you.
Kiara: really?
Sanskruti: yes, but that is not our motive is, we want to give him a life, right?
Kiara: how?
Sanskruti: no one knows, but we have to start from somewhere, try to make him open up with you, make him happy.
Kiara nodded,
Ishita: we are strong, right?
Kiara smiled and nodded,
At night:
Aditya woke up with flinch, sweat was all over his face,
Kiara: did you get scared in sleep?
He looked from where voice is coming, as soon he saw her he sigh in relief and hug her immediately.
Aditya: you are safe, right?
Kiara: hmm! I'm always safe with you,
Aditya broke the hug,
Aditya: I was not able protect you,
Kiara: Aditya, nothing happened to me, trust me!
Kiara said while directly looking in his eyes, Aditya kissed her forehead and hug her again, she hugged him back.
Kiara: I'm very happy to be with you, Aditya.
Aditya: I'm glad to listen, you can't even imagine how happy I'm, when I'm with you, Please don't leave me ever.
Kiara: same thing is apply on you too,
Aditya: don't worry, I can't live without you, I'll die without you.
Kiara: your leaving me Aditya,
Aditya broke the hug and looked at her, he saw tears in her eyes,
Aditya: what happened Kiara? Why are you crying?
Kiara started crying, she hugged him, he hugged her back with so much love.
Aditya: what happened baby?
Kiara: doc said you are going to leave me,
Aditya: doc is idiot, I'm not gonna leave you.
Kiara laughed,
Kiara: don't you wanna live with me happily, have a bright future with me and mini ours?
Now Aditya laughed,
Aditya: it was my dream sweetheart,
Kiara broke the hug and looked directly in his eyes,
Kiara: so please take care of yourself, the doc said your anger is affecting you and if you don't take precautions then you will be a permanent psycho or can suffer from MPD.
Aditya: if something like that happened, please kill me, I don't want to hurt you.
Kiara slapped him, they stared at each other, tears formed in Kiara's eyes.
Kiara: if you have to leave me then why did you married me? If you have to destroy my life then why do you make my life beautiful? Why do you spark light in my life when you have to leave me in darkness for whole life. I'll commit the suicide if something h-------
Aditya kept his hand on her mouth and connected their forehead,
Aditya: please don't,
Kiara: please don't leave me,
Aditya: only you can save me, but after whatever I did to you, I can't ask help from you.
Kiara: I'm your wife Aditya, I'm your other half, if you'll be in pain then I will too, if you're at fault then I'm too, if you can kill someone for me then I'll take that blame on me, if you die then I'll d------
Suddenly Aditya kissed her, both were crying during the kiss, that kiss held so many emotions which they are feeling now, they broke the kiss and stared at each other.
Kiara: I forgive you Aditya, let's forget the past and create a new future together.
Aditya nodded,
Aditya: with mini us,
Both laughed,
Kiara: don't worry Aditya, I'll save you!
Aditya: I love you so much Kiara, my words can't explain it.
Kiara: your action explained me everything, now it's my turn to prove my love.
Aditya smiled and peck her lips,
Aditya: there so addictive,
Kiara: no more, let's sleep!
Aditya whin and lay down, Kiara laid beside him and hugged him, he pulled her more closer and they drifted to their dreamland.