Chapter 34: Chance?

5th day:
Today is their last day, tomorrow they will return. In the morning after having breakfast, they all went to visit some places for fun. It's evening time and girls are super tired, from the last 3-4 days they are always going somewhere. They are not having proper rest, after coming back all the girls directly went for rest and slept. After having rest they pack their bags, currently Sanskruti, Ishita, Ruhi, Kiara are on the terrace having a meeting.
Sanskruti: tomorrow when we will return, Dadi ji( Nandani) will ask for our answer.
Ishita: our deadline is till today, we have to decide what we are gonna do.
Sanskruti: let's talk honestly, you can tell what your heart wants without hesitation. We all will understand, know one will judge.
Everyone nodded,
Ishita: now tell us everything happened from that day and incident day too.
Sanskruti started to tell them everything happened on divorce day, change happened in Suraj, yesterday's date, she told everything. After her, Ishita told and then Ruhi & Kiara, everyone felt goosebumps while listening to each other's painful story.
Sanskruti: now let's decide what we want,
Ruhi: what do you think bhabhi?
Sanskruti: I'm thinking of giving it a try,
Ishita: why?
Sanskruti: I'm a very cultural girl, I think that whatever happens, happens as per God's will. We are destiny with them, and we are destiny with them because God wants. Were here today maybe there is a reason behind this, we are already caged here but if we can free someone from here then I'll do it.
Ruhi: I'll do it too, I can't walk away when someone needs me.
Kiara: but after whatever they did to us, they don't deserve this.
Ishita: even though they had past, it doesn't mean they can do whatever with us.
Ruhi: you're right, but we're doing this because we're not like them, if karma comes back then saints come back too.
Ishita & Kiara looked at her,
Sanskruti: I believe that I'm here for a reason, I can't walk away. My conscience does not testify to this either, even if they don't deserve this.
Ishita looked away,
Sanskruti: this what we feel, what you both feel? Tell us freely, do you want to go?
Kiara: I don't know what I want, I can't go and I don't go either but I'm scared.
Ruhi: why?
Sanskruti: scared of attachments,
Kiara looked down,
Sanskruti: do you know Kiara when that day you were lying on the ground unconsciously, I felt like Aditya's world stopped seeing you like that. He was so worried and scared that he was not able to breathe properly. The next day when you had a fever, Aditya came running to us for help. His feelings were clear that time, all he wanted was you. After you wake up, Aditya will silently wait for your one glance every time. I don't know what he feels about you, but I can surely tell you that, you hold important value in his life.
Kiara: what if I don't succeed
Ruhi: we will face consequences together then,
Sanskruti: this much you know, We will not let anything wrong happen to you.
Kiara nodded, but she was still scared.
Ruhi: don't worry Kiara, we are here.
Sanskruti: why are you so quiet, Ishita? what do you think?
Ishita: I don't know, I'm so confused. Some parts of my heart want it but some parts don't. I have seen the changes, How different he behaves around me or how alive he seems around me, and I know I  can't ignore this. But That incident left a very big scare on me and I can't forget whatever happened because of me and he was the reason behind all this, whatever we went through, that incident still roam in front of my eyes.
Sanskruti: but because of that incident only they had changed, and stop blaming yourself.
Ruhi: yes, we agree with our own will and I don't have any regrets.
Kiara: me too, anyhow I have to spend the rest of my life there, at least because of you he changed a little.
Ishita: how can I forgive him?
Sanskruti: no one is forgiving them, we are just helping them.
Ishita: I'm not ready to give this marriage a chance.
Kiara: me too!
Ruhi: me too!
Sanskruti: same with me, but who said we're giving this marriage a chance.
Ishita: then?
Sanskruti: we're just helping them for now,
Ishita: what after that?
Sanskruti: whatever we want,
Ishita: really?
Sanskruti nodded,
Kiara: we can have hope!
Ruhi: Kiara...
Ruhi slightly hit her on head,
Kiara: what?
She asked confusedly,
Ruhi: she doesn't want to keep any hope from anyone, don't you remember.
Ruhi whispers, Kiara gives her a look like 'yeah now I remember', Ishita laughs a little.

Meanwhile:
Heirs were in the garden, Mamta's kids are giving privacy to them. They were just chilling when Suraj cleared his throat to grab their attention, they looked at him.
Suraj: I think whatever Ishita said that day was correct.
They looked at him confusedly,
Daksh: what are your talking about?
Suraj: that day when Ishita burst out on us, on divorce day.
Aditya: what about that?
Suraj: I think we should give a chance to each other, for better future. We can create our own family, if we try. I know so much happen in past, and I'm responsible for that too. But we can't keep going like this, holding grudges or hating for each other. Whatever happens, happens now we can't change them, but we can change our future.
Everyone was attentively listening,
Suraj: I know it's so sudden but I thought we are on a trip together for the first time, So it will be good if we start our new journey from now. Take your time to think,
Daksh: I agree with you, we can't grow our family in this surrounding, we have changed it. We can't be separated, it's better if we try to give each other chance.
Vivan: it's easy for you both,
Suraj: then we will make it easy for you both.
Daksh: do you think we can grow our family in that surrounding, hating each other. Now 4 new members are added, we have to think about them too, we can't be in our own zone.
Suraj: he is right, take some time and think carefully.
Vivan: we will think,
Aditya: me too.
It is a very big decision for them so they asked for time, but they agreed that whatever Suraj & Daksh was true.