Chapter 17: Honeymoon

It's been 5 days since that happened, Ishita & Ruhi are almost recovered. In this 5 days Vivan didn't do anything to Ruhi, they didn't talk in this days. It's not like that they are ignoring or avoiding each other, their just not talking. While Ishita ignore Daksh as much as she can and Daksh avoid her as much as he can. Nothing changes between Aditya & Kiara but there is change between Suraj & Sanskruti, earlier only Sanskruti was ignoring Suraj but now Suraj is ignoring Sanskruti too.
After breakfast,
Kiara enter in room, Aditya was waiting for her.
Kiara: why did you called me?
Aditya: Why didn't you come for breakfast?
Kiara: I wasn't hungry?
Aditya: where were you? Kiara looked away and said
Kiara: I was in garden area.
Aditya: no your not, don't lie me. From starting his voice was normal but now it turned rude.
Kiara: how can you say that?
Aditya: because I check whole damn house & outside the house too. He raised voice little, she became silent.
Aditya: I know your were out of the house so you better tell me where were you?
Kiara Pov:
Now what will I tell him? He is this angry just by knowing I was out the house, how he will react when he will know that I had gone alone.
Aditya: I don't have a whole day Kiara.
Kiara: I had gone to buy something. She said gathering all courage.
Aditya: with whom?
Kiara: alone. She said in low tone barely audible, hearing this he grab her elbow harshly.
Aditya: are you gone mad? You go alone and that too without informing anyone. He was shouting,
Aditya: with whose permission you dare to go alone? Kiara was getting hurt not because of his scolding, reason was different.
Aditya: did I pay bodyguard to sit and do nothing? Kiara looked at him not understanding what he mean.
Kiara: what do you mean?
Aditya: why did you go alone without the bodyguard?
Kiara: your angry because I didn't take bodyguards with me?
Aditya: so I was stupid the whole time because you don't know why I'm scolding you. Kiara just smile nervously,
Aditya: yes! He answer to her question.
Kiara: so I can go alone if I take bodyguards?
Aditya: how can you be alone after taking bodyguards with you? He said confusedly, leaving her elbow.
Kiara: just say yes or no.
Aditya: yes, you can go alone but with bodyguards.
Kiara: ok! Thank you, I'll take bodyguards with me next time. She said with a smile and left.
Aditya: what's wrong with her? He said confusedly.

All are having dinner,
Nandani: it's above 1 month, when you are planning to go to Honeymoon? Her sudden question makes Ishita choke her food, she started coughing. Ruhi gave her water while Sanskruti patted her back, everyone was shocked by hearing the word honeymoon.
Vivan: I don't want to go anywhere.
Nandani: it's better you decide your places or else I'll choose on my own. After that incident Nandani never talked nicely to Vivan and Daksh, they all know they can't go against her.
Suraj: we will decide our places. Suraj said looking at his brothers assuring them but he didn't notice all the girls were looking at him.
After dinner heirs gather in Suraj's study room,
Suraj: is anyone interested in honeymoon? 3 heirs shook their head,it's first time their descussing on such topic.
Suraj: we have deals and meetings out of the down, so we can go there in name of honeymoon.
Vivan: yeah,it's a good idea. Vivan said which surprised Suraj.
Aditya: yes, It will not waste our time and we will obey the order Dadi gave.
Suraj: what is your thought Daksh.
Daksh: I like the idea but we should inform girls about this.
Vivan: why?
Suraj: I think Daksh is right,they don't want go either so it is better we clear things.
Aditya: oh!
Daksh: I'll not tell her.
Suraj: me too.
Vivan: why?
Suraj & Daksh: I'm not talking with her. Both said at one time,
Aditya: so you had fight? He said playfully, it's the first time Aditya was behaving like this. Usually he will be rude and show some hate to Daksh, Suraj & Daksh didn't say anything.
Vivan: so what you will do?
Daksh: I don't know.
Suraj: me too. With this they started thinking what to do,
Daksh: I have an idea.
Suraj, Vivan & Aditya: What?
Daksh: we will call them here and Vivan or Aditya will tell them everything.
Aditya: why I will do. He said rudely,
Daksh: not for me then do it for Suraj bhai. Suddenly the surroundings tensed up,
Suraj: you both will do, Aditya you'll do it for me and Vivan will do it for Daksh.
He said making the surroundings normal.
Daksh: are you both convenient with this? They both nodded, Aditya called Kiara.
On call
Kiara: hello!
Aditya: come to Suraj bhai's study room and bring all bhabhi's with you.
Kiara: why?
Aditya: we have something to discuss with you.
Kiara: ok.
Kiara bring all bhabhi's, all are standing in front of door.
Ishita: Kiara knock the door.
Kiara: Sanskruti bhabhi it's your husband room, you knock.
Sanskruti: why me? No I will not.
They all looked at Ruhi, Ruhi nervously smile and knocked on door.
Aditya open the door, they come in and discussion started. Vivan and Aditya explain everything to them.
Kiara: it is excellent idea. Kiara said happily.
Aditya: my wife like idea this much. Aditya said with teasing smile.
Suraj: so everyone is ok with this right?
Everyone nodded,
Suraj: ok then let's decide who will go where.
Heirs started their discussion, girls was listening them but it was so boring for them. So they started their discussion,
Kiara: do you all like the idea of honeymoon?
Ishita: I like it.
Sanskruti: I like it but don't you think they bring their business everywhere.
Kiara: yeah, very true.
Ishita: it's better than Honeymoon bhabhi.
Sanskruti: what happened Ruhi?
Ruhi: nothing
Ishita: Ruhi atleast don't lie with us.
Ruhi: I'm scared.
Kiara: why?
Ruhi: I'll be alone with him.
Kiara: Oh my god! it's so seriouse.
Sanskruti: don't worry we will do something.
Ishita: we will not leave you alone.
They were thinking what to do when heirs call them,
Suraj: so we have 1 deal and 2 meetings and 1 marriage invitation.
Daksh: who will go where?
Ishita: before you decide everything we have something to tell.
Suraj: say.
Ishita looked at Sanskruti and Sanskruti started,
Sanskruti: let's go with duo couple.
Vivan: why ?
Sanskruti: it will be more comfortable for us. She lie,
Aditya: it's related to business why you all want comfort in this. He said rudely
Kiara: because we can't trust your brother. She said in taunted way
Aditya: what does that mean?
Ishita: we can't leave Ruhi alone with Vivan.
All brothers looked at Vivan while Vivan looked at Ruhi, knowing the situation Daksh spoke.
Daksh: ok, Vivan will go for marriage because their whole family came for our marriage. So only one couple can't go it will hurt them and also it will ruin our image.
Suraj: yeah, your right. So now decide who will go with him. He said looking at his brother,
Daksh: someone will be needed in company if Vivan goes so I can't go with him( Vivan & Daksh work together that's why), I will go with deal.
Suraj: Aditya can you go with Vivan? Daksh has decided to go with deal and I can't go you know, you are the only one left.
Aditya: ok I will go.
Suraj: ok then I'll go with meetings. First Vivan and Aditya will go and after they return we will go.
Everyone said ok, return to their room.