Chapter 71: You Still Remember Me?

Next day:
Whole night heirs spent with their wives in the hospital room, they still didn't treated their wounds, Ishita and Ruhi haven't woken up from yesterday.

Daksh and Ishita:

Ishita slowly opens her eyes feeling immersed in pain all over her body, she scans the room but couldn't find Daksh, she was expecting him near her. She moved a little to call him but before she called she noticed him on the floor. He was sleeping on the cold floor while the blood of his wound was all dry, Ishita was having struggled to call him but somehow called.

Ishita: Da-ks-h!
Her voice was low but Daksh stood up straight immediately, it starled Ishita, she frowned, Daksh sighed in relief and went closer to her.

Daksh: you woke up, are you ok?
Ishita nodded,

Daksh: should I call the doc?
Ishita shook her head as no,

Daksh: why?

Ishita: want to be with you!
He looked at her,

Daksh: I want to hug you, can I?
This is what he wants after a rough and horrible time,

Ishita: why are you asking?

Daksh: your body is dress with bruises and wounds, I don't want to hurt you.
Ishita smiled,

Ishita: hug me!
Daksh smiled and carefully went near her, he slowly hugged her, he maintained the distance because he didn't want to hurt her.

Daksh: I love you, Ishita!
Daksh said while still hugging her and tears formed in his eyes,

Ishita: I love you too! I'm ok now, please don't cry!
She didn't look at him but still she knows,

Daksh: it was horrible experienced!
Daksh said and kissed her forehead, he broke the hug, Ishita slowly forwarded her hand, he immediately moved his face forward, she caress her cheeks.

Ishita: bad times come and go, what matters is people, I'm still with you.
Daksh nodded and kissed her forehead, Ishita removed her oxygen mask.

Ishita: come closer!
Daksh confusedly came near her, she suddenly pecked his lips, it surprised him. She was about to put on a mask but he held her hand, she looked at him confusedly, he smiled and kissed her. It was their second kiss, it was passionate but giving the hint of the pain they both went through, he broke the kiss and carefully put the mask on again.

Daksh: I'll call the doc!
Ishita nodded, he was about to go when she stop him.

Ishita: Daksh!
Daksh looked at her,

Ishita: get your wounds treated too,
Daksh smiled and nodded,
Before other girls woke up heirs freshen up, change clothes and treated their wounds and back to their wives. Vivan returns within a 15 min, only girls and heirs are in hospital everyone went back to home, they'll came with their breakfast.

Suraj & Sanskruti:

Suraj was sitting on a chair near her bed while doing work, Sanskruti move a little grabbing his attention, she open her eyes slowly. The first thing she saw after a long sleep was Suraj's face, she kept looking at him, he caress her hair.

Suraj: how are you feeling?

Sanskruti: much better, are you ok?

Suraj: far better than you!
Sanskruti laughed, Suraj stare at her laughing face, he got emotional.

Suraj: why did you take a shot for me?
He asked while staring deep in her eyes,

Sanskruti: why you came to save me?
Suraj understood what she meant, she was using his assignments on him only.