like you hate me

I open my eyes and adjust to the light.

I look up and see a pair of green and a pair of blue eyes staring back at me.

"Good morning sweetie," Kai smiles, leaning forward to kiss my forhead.

"Were you guys awake the whole time?" I ask, looking between them.

"Yes baby, we were. We didn't get tired out," He chuckles a little at his joke.

I swat him.

"What time is it?" I wonder.

"4:45." Kai responds, checking his phone.

"I gotta get up and get ready! It takes what..45 minutes to get there?" I shoot up and ask.

"Yeah about, I want to leave at about 5:30, 5:40 the latest," Dalton responds.

We're going to Dalton's house again.

I run out of the room into the closet.

"Look at her," Kai says, laughing at me.

I laugh to myself as I pick an outfit. I settle on a sweater with a skirt, tights to go underneath to keep me warm in the fall weather. The sweater is beige, so I settle on some white leg warmers to go with it.

I stick my head out.

"How nice should I look?" I yell out.

"Like you're going to a little fancy restaurant I'd say," Kai yells back.

This helps me settle on a pair of Mary Jane heels. Next, lingerie. A lace bra catches my eye. It is white, lined with flowers. The matching underwear is a g-string. It comes with a garter belt that come up over my waist and down both thighs.

I run out of the closet, shoes in hand.

"Close your eyes, don't look!" I shout.

I hear both of them snap their hands to their eyes and laugh.

I sit at the bathroom and begin my hair and makeup.

About 30 minutes later, I stand up. Looking in the mirror, I situate the white bow in my half-up half-down. I scavenge in my jewlery box to find a couple silver rings to match the silver necklace I was already given by the boys. My makeup is normal, as I would going on a date.

I bend down and step into my heels and situate the leg warmers over them.

"Ok! Are you ready?" I peek through the door.

"Yes," They say in unison.

I step out, their eye rake over my body. Then, to give them the whole image, I turn to give them a 360.

"Baby you look-"

"Sweetie oh my-"

They both start to say.

"Baby, you're gorgeous," Dalton stands up.

"The prettiest," Kai says, walking towards me.

Only then do I notice them, both in black button up shirts and navy shirts. Chains peaking through the unbottoned top of their shirts.

I'm almost drooling. The tension can be cut with a knife.

Dalton is the first to break, "I've ordered us a car."

I look over at the time, 5:27. I sigh at the lack of time for some fun.

I walk over to my vanity and grab my small black back and then turn unplug my phone, stuffing it into the bag. Then, I look at both of them, nodding that I'm ready.