the hardwood floor

"Noooo."

The blaring of my alarm rages on, keeping me from staying under the covers.

"Baby it's 7. You need to be up for work," Kai says, stroking my side.

"I can't," I groan.

Dalton rolls over, gets up and pulls the blanket from my body.

"What the fuck!" I scream, curling into myself attempting to find any warmth.

"You. Up. Now." Dalton says.

I stay there. Curled up and eyes closed. I really don't want to see the look on either one of their faces.

"You're such a shithead for that," I mumble.

"Words," Kai demands.

"And look," He grabs my chin, "At me when you're talking to me."

I look at him right in the eyes.

"You are such a shithead," I say.

"Get the FUCK up," Kai raises his voice.

"We tried to be nice, we gave you a chance and you're calling us names?" Dalton questions.

A hand grabs the hair at the nape of my neck and pulls my head back.

"You are so lucky you cannot be late for work because what I'd fucking do to you," Kai whispers next to my ear.

He lets go.

My pussy clenches. I turn around and grab his shoulder, sliding my hand over his bicep. I lean and kiss the corner of his mouth and as he goes in to catch my lips, I swing my feet over the bed and get up. I look back and the rage on both of their faces makes heat pool in my stomach.

I go into the closet. I change into a "Noel's Bookstore" t-shirt and some black jeans. I throw on my white converse and open the door. They are still looking right at me.

"You have no idea what you're in for when you get home," Dalton speaks up.

I smirk.

"Drive me to work?" I look at Kai.

He says nothing but clenches his jaw.

I know he will.

I travel to the bathroom and twist my hair into a low messy bun with strands of hair in the front. I clean my face and let the cold water de-puff my eyes, brush my teeth, and finally throw on lipgloss and mascara before i exit.

I stroll into the kitchen and this time, both of my boys are wearing a smirk.

Shit. I got about 6 hours to prepare.

It's 7:35 a.m. I have to be at work, 7:55 the latest.

"Can we go?" I ask innocently.

Kai gets up, shoves a bag of lunch in my hand, a cup of coffee and a muffin. He then silently walks out. I catch Daltons eyes as I leave.

"I love you," I say.

"You know I love you," He says, anger still pulsing in his eyes.

I follow Kai to his car. We get in and start the 15 minutes to the car.

It is silent. He is still mad.

His hand is resting on the console so I grab it and pull it to me. Resting both our hands on my legs and rubbing the top with my thumb.

He doesn't stop me. I look over and only see his eyes relax ever so slightly. If I blinked, I probably would have missed the change.

We arrive and I speak up.