away

New York. He's going to New York. Being a District Attorney, and one of the best, he's often required to travel for important meetings. This one, he has to travel for. Considering his past, with convicting capital crimes like rape and felony murder, those in higher courthouses are considering looking at him for a better paying job. 

             Watching him leave made tears prick at the back of my throat, my attachment issues bubbling up into my chest. He looked back, stopping for a second to look at my long face.

               "I know baby, I'm sorry," He said, tilting his head in sadness. 

              "Please don't leave, I don't want you to," I whine.

             "No whining Kyra. I have to go, for my job. You know the rules while i'm gone darling. Okay?" 

           He steps out the door and I look at the floor, watching his suitcase slip out as the door closes. Okay, 4 days is not horrible. I turn around to look at the apartment, my Criminology l homework still sprawled out on the island. 

              "Surprise beautiful," A voice I recognize comes from behind me. 

              I turn around, "Kai!" I yell.

     I run up to him, throwing my arms around his shoulders. He laughs into my neck.

               "What're you doing here?" I say, after I let him go. 

               "I'm here to watch you."

               "I don't need a damn babysitter."

               "Well princess, considering that you break Dalton's rules, you do."

              "Leave me alone," I practically stomp away to sit at the island. 

     I watch through my peripherals and see him sit down at the couch, facing me. I turn on music and start going through my textbook, writing down notes. He watches me for 5 minutes, silently before he turns around, grabbing the remote, putting on Netflix. A couple of hours goes by, my eyes drooping and head nodding. I hear the couch rustle, footsteps nearing me. Kai collects my legs with one arm under my head. 

              "Hey, what's going on?" My words slur drowsily. 

              "I'm putting you to bed, you've done enough work for today," He smiles. 

Setting me down on the bed, he pulls the blanket to cover me. 

             "You have class from 11-2 tomorrow correct?" 

            "Mhm," I mumble, getting comfortable under the blanket. 

... 

Waking up, Kai is standing above me, pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. 

          "C'mon sweetie it's 10:15, you have class soon." 

I sit up rubbing my eyes and stretching with a moan. 

         "Hmph I don't wanna," I whine. 

        "Hey. What'd Dalton say. No fucking whining," He grabs my chin. 

 I roll my eyes, ripping my face away from his hand and walk to my closet. Opening the doors, i'm met with clothes I barely wear. I'm fond with comfortable clothes, considering my need to stay and service Dalton. Picking out a pair of velvet brown flare pants and a sweater, I trudge to the bathroom.  

      After dressing in my outfit, I pull my hair into a bun, considering my lack of showering last night. I walk out to see my bag packed up, water sitting next to it with some breakfast on the island. I smile. Kai looks up with awe on his face. 

         "You look beautiful love," 

        I gaze down at myself. An annoyed look painted on my face. I then chuckle and sit down to start eating the egg sandwich he had prepared for me. 

         "Oh my god. This is so good. I didn't know you could cook?" I say, food still in my mouth. 

        "I can darling, okay. Eat now it's 10:30, I'm driving you." 

    I look up in confusion. Deciding to let him do it, not worth the fight. 

    I take my plate, setting it into the sink and grab my stuff. Kai leans down putting his knee out, he wraps his hand around my ankle, setting my foot on him with my untied converse. He then ties each shoe, brushes off his knee and stands up. 

        "Why did you do that?" I say. 

        "No questions Kyra, let's go." 

Arriving at school made me realize how much I didn't want to be here. 

        "Alright, go. Have fun, do good." 

        "Okay, daddy." I chuckle to myself, closing the door. 

Walking to the class, I make the stride to a back corner seat, which happens to be next to a girl. Farthest away from the boy, who well- I did not even want to look in the eye after that call. Se smiles at me reaching her hand out. 

       "Alyssa." 

      "Kyra." I say, returning the smile. 

     "What's your-" She starts. 

    "Alright everyone, get your notes out. Today's topic is writing an opinion article," Ms. Rivera. 

Class drags by, my hand cramping up with all the notes I'm taking. They're most likely useless but this woman is amazing and I'm attempting to soak in every word she's saying .. 

...

I push open the doors to the building, met with a black, sleek car sitting in the first spot. I seem to keep rolling my eyes today. The driver's side door opens and out steps Kai, stepping across the car, opening the passenger door. I get in without a word, not wanting to feed into his already large ego. However when he steps in, I can't help but talk. 

      "So, I met this girl named Alyssa and and- we learned about opinion articles and-" I say excitedly.

       "Alright, sweetie slow down, I know you're excited," He says, resting his hand on my thigh, squeezing. 

      I gasp, silence rolls through the car just as we pull up to the apartment. I rush out trying to make it to the shower. My bags get just past the door, next to my thrown shoes. I trudge up the stairs and to my closet, grabbing a pair of underwear and Dalton's shirt. 

     After my shower, I check my phone and see a text from Dalton. 

Hello my slut, how're you holding up? 

     I smile at my phone laying down. Deciding to take a picture, I lift my shirt up. snapping a picture of my naked tits, he reads it right away. 

I see you're needy again, that's too damn bad love. 

I text back. 

Not my bad, your bad. 

I set my phone down, rising my shirt up above my boobs. Pinching my nipples just how I like. My hand drifting in between my legs, stroking my clit through my panties. Soft whines leave my lips, my hand pushing my panties aside, a finger curving inside me, hitting my g-spot. a loud moan then drifts out. 

"My oh my, Dalton's gonna love hearing about this," Kai's voice rings throughout the room. 

I sit up with a gasp. 

"No please don't tell him, please don't." 

"Oh no, you broke the rules, you deal with the consequences," Kai says, dialing Dalton with a smile. 

_________________________________________

Hey kinky bitches, 

I've been backed up with finals, school, and sports that I have not had time to write and I know this is a filler-ish chapter but i'm going to post again tmrw!!

Hope you enjoyed! Masturbate safely ya'll! 

Sincerely

Another kinky bitch <3