tease

The smell of coffee travels into the bedroom and resonates throughout. My eyes slowly open and I roll over to look at the clock.

8:06. He's still home.

I swing my legs over, bare feet touching the ground and I walk to the full length mirror. His shirt and panties. Good one Dalton. I don't recall anything after last night's rendezvous, he must've dressed me. My hair is still in their two braids from the night before, messy and hot. I slowly walk into the kitchen and see him, in his black suit, leaning over the counter and looking at his cases.

"Goodmorning kitten," He says, not looking up.

"Morning sir," I respond, my voice cracking.

He looks up, staring at me for a second. Enough to make me squirm. He then casually turns around to make me a cup of coffee.

"Lost your voice huh? All that screaming did you dirty sweetheart," He smirks.

My cheeks light up, heat accompanying the redness. I look down and he takes my chin, making me look up at him.

"Mi amor, you should not be embarrassed. It was a lovely sound. Got it?"

I nod.

"Words," He commands.

"Yes, sir."

He hands me the cup of coffee and starts packing his things for work. He puts on his shoes and grabs his phone.

"Remember the rules: Do your chores, No misbehaving, Do nothing without my permission, and for God sake no touching yourself," He says, making eye contact.

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl. see you later."

I look at my list:

1. Clean the kitchen
2. Bedroom (Your cum is still on the sheets.)
3. Sweep the floors
4. Drink damn water kitten

God I hate him. Trudging upstairs, I grab the sheets immediately putting them into the washer. Then continue with washing the dishes while swaying my hips to music. Wiping the counters, I look back and nod in content. I decide to text him.

Running to the bathroom, I lift up the shirt, uncovering my ass and snap a picture in the mirror.

"Hurry up sir, I'm waiting." 

The response is almost immediate.

"Stop it. Do your fucking chores or so help me God."

Arousal pools in my stomach and I laugh. I got what I wanted. Shaking my head, I switch the sheets into the dryer and head to get water. Whilst sweeping the floors, I hear the dryer stop. Once I situate the sheets into the bed. I lay down and lift my shirt up, snapping a picture of my tits.

"Sheets are all clean sir"

I chuckle to myself as I watch him type.

"I swear to God slut, I'm about to be on my way home."

I sweep up the floors and sit on the couch, my arousal hitting me like a bus. He said not to touch myself, but I have to. I can't take it. I check his location, it says 20 minutes.

Running upstairs I get on the bed. I start by taking off his shirt and my panties. Cold air hits my nipples making them peak with not just need. I spread my legs and start running my fingers up and down my pussy, just like he would do it. I rub circles into my clit and I shove two fingers inside of me. The wetness pooling at my entrance everytime I thrust into myself. I continue to get closer to my orgasm, but I want to relish in the moment. I slow down and speed up and watch my arousal drip down my pussy. Throwing my head back I start to pound my pussy with my fingers, I almost cum but, I remove my fingers and rub my-

"What. The. Fuck," I hear his booming voice.

I look up I'm bewilderment, my flustered face meeting his angered one.

"Did I not fucking tell you to not touch yourself?" He yells.

He grabs me by my chin, standing me up and pushing me to my knees.

"Fucking answer me,"

"Yes, sir."

He sighs, letting go of me. He walks to the bed and I hear him rustling around.

"Get up," He commands. And I do. "Get on the bed and spead your legs slut."

Doing as I'm told I watch him open the bedside table and pull out a vibrator. He pushes it inside of me and I gasp.

"Now get onto the pillow and start grinding, while I watch," He says.

"What?" My cheeks are red.

"Did I fucking stutter dumb pet?"

I straddle the pillow, my pussy on the cold cover. I start grinding slowly, the fabric of the pillow ever so slightly rubbing on my clit, the nerves pulsing for more.

"Faster,"

Going faster, whimpers start leaving my mouth and my hand reaches up to touch my nipples.

"Do not fucking touch yourself," He seethes.

I look up and see him seated, legs spread, rubbing his crotch. The vibrator turns on. I lurch over, a moan escaping my mouth.

"Please sir, please," I beg, "I can't take it."

"Should've fucking thought of that before you disobeyed me."

I continue grinding, my orgasm building into my lower stomach. I lean over farther onto the pillow so that It touches my clit. My moans get louder.

"Gonna cum pet?" I look up and his dick is in his hands.

"Yes sir please sir please," Tears falling down my face.

"Cum whore."

Those words were all I needed, my legs shaking and my eyes rolling back. Biting my lip and clenching on the vibrator. I came. Hard. I slow down grinding.

"Tsk tsk. You think you get to stop? Keep grinding, until you cum again slut." His hand going up and down his cock.

I lick my lips, Oh how I want that in my mouth. I start grinding again, overstimulation making me almost twitch. As it dies down, my orgasm starts building again. This time faster than the first one. Soon enough I'm grinding quickly chasing my release as I watch through hooded eyes, him, touching himself.

"Sir, can I please cum? Please?," My head arched up with my mouth open.

"Do It, lemme see those pretty eyes as you cum," He moans

I look at him, dead in the eyes and start to cum. A scream leaves my mouth, this orgasm more intense then the first. My breathing is erratic and my eyes are almost closed.

"Alright, get off. Kneel in front of me."

I get up, stumbling. The vibrator pulsing inside of me, turning it off he pulls it out of me.

"Suck me off slut, c'mon. Make me cum," He groans.

He's almost there, I can feel it. His hand tangled in my mess of hair, pushing me onto his cock, my cheeks hollowed as he manually thrusts up into my mouth. Saliva dripping down my chin, along with his precum.

"I'm about to fill your mouth whore, swallow," His breathy moans get louder as his cum goes down my throat.

His hand continues to hold me there until I empty the very last drop of his cum. Swallowing it, I take my mouth off and lick up his shaft. He twitches and I laugh.

"God I fucking hate you. Tease," His low voice says, eyes still closed.

I go to stand up, and collapse back with my heels under my ass.

"Alright, c'mon sweetheart," He chuckles. Whilst putting his pants back on.

He lifts me up over his shoulder and I start struggling. I jolt as his hand lands on my ass.

"Oh my hand looks nice, right in the middle of that ass."