Couple Weeks Later

Harry's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since my picnic with Hermione and Teddy. Things are going well with us. Not so good with Ron though. During dueling practice, he actually tries to hurt me seriously. But I'm the better duelist of us, so I survive our supposed to be friendly duels unharmed. Ron storms out of the room.

"Ron, can't we talk about this?" I ask as I follow him. Holstering my wand.

"Talk about what?" he demands. "How you've been cheating on my sister? Stole my girlfriend?" he snaps.

"I didn't do either of those things" I state. Getting tired of having to repeat myself. "And Hermione didn't cheat on you. We didn't ask for this Ron" I tell him.

"Yeah right" he says with a scoff.

"Ron you're our best friend, can't we talk this out?" I ask him.

"I don't want to talk to a lair!" he snaps.

"Ron, we've been in this situation before. Remember our fourth year?" I ask him. "You were so sure I put my name into the Goblet of Fire. But I didn't" I remind him. "Just as Hermione and I didn't ask to be paired together" I state.

"Yet, you both are still going to marry" he states.

"We don't have a choice" I tell him.

"Wrong, you both had a choice. You both choose to follow this stupid marriage law and get together" he snaps.

"So did Ginny, when she agreed to us breaking up and agreed to get to know Zabini" I tell him. "You know we'd all be punished if we don't follow the law" I state.

"I don't believe that" he states. "You killed you know who, you saved the wizarding world. Hermione and I were supposed to be your best friends. We would have been spared had we chosen to stay with our partners. Along with Ginny, only Zabini would of been punished" he states.

"You're wrong" I tell him. "We may have defeated Voldemort, but that does not mean we get special treatment" I state.

"What do you call this?" Ron asks gesturing to the aurror office. "We didn't have to go back to school or pass any tests. We got accepted into auror training, because we defeated you know who" he states.

"Yes, we got accepted into training. That's all, we won't automatically become aurors at the end of it. We were told we have to complete the training and pass the final tests like everyone else in our group. As we were told when we accepted to join the training program" I remind him.

"Wrong" he says.

"No, you're wrong. Ron, you need to take this training seriously. Hermione isn't here to correct your spelling and grammar anymore. You're a decent duelist, but being an auror means knowing more then just how to duel" I tell him.

"Do you even love her?" he asks me. "I do and you stole her from me" he states.

"I didn't steal her Ron, we were paired at random. Yes, we've always loved each other as friends. But we're not in love yet" I tell him. He takes a swing at me and I block it. "Seriously Ron?" I demand and he takes another swing.

"Hey, break it up you two!" one of our instructors snap. As Ron is pulled away from me.

"I love her, you don't. She and I should be marrying, not you!" Ron shouts. "I've loved her for years" he states.

"You didn't even see her as a girl until our fourth year and she went with Viktor Krum to the yule ball" I state. "Hermione and I are didn't ask to be paired, but we are trying to respect your feelings. By taking things slow, but whether you like it or not Ron. We will marry after she finished school" I tell him. He goes to attack me again and is restrained. He is taken away.

"Potter, the minister wants to see you in his office" an auror tells me. I nod my head and leave. Heading for Kingsley's office. No doubt, he'd heard about Ron and my argument. I only hope Ron isn't punished for trying to hit me.

(Diagon Alley) Hermione's POV

I'm getting my school things with Ginny. This is the first time we've been alone since the announcement. "How are you?" I ask her.

"I'm ok, been focusing on quidditch" she tells me. "Zabini is captain of the Slytherin team" she adds.

"Good for him" I say.

"He promises that Slytherin will be playing fair this year, no cheating" she states. "He to wants to go pro and he won't if he leads a team that cheats" she tells me.

"He's a chaser too, right?" I ask her.

"Yes" she says. "We have planned friendly matches between both our future teams. We'll be inviting the other teams to play also" she tells me.

"That's a great idea" I tell her. "Well I wish you both luck in the inter-house quidditch cup and going pro" I add.

"It'd mean a lot of traveling if we both go pro" she tells me. "Neither of us want to give up our dreams, so any baby we have will come with us" she states.

"I'm sure you both will work it out" I assure her. "Besides, I'm sure you mothers would be willing to baby sit" I add.

"Blaise's mother doesn't really like small children. Only had Blaise because she loved his father and wanted to continue the Zabini bloodline" she tells me. "Mum is open to baby sitting whenever needed though" she tells me. "We plan on having our baby during the off season, so that we'll be able to settle it in and get into a routine before quidditch starts up again" she explains.

"That's smart" I tell her. "I just need my books, you?" I ask her.

"Same and I need to pick up my new school and quidditch robes from Madame Malkins" she states.

"If you give me your list, I can get your books for you. Then meet at the ice-cream shop" I suggest. She nods her head and hands it to me. We go our separate ways. As I was getting our books, I run into Draco Malfoy.

"Granger" he says.

"Malfoy, I take it you're going back to school too?" I ask.

"Yes" he says. "I take it Potter and Weasley aren't?" he asks.

"No, they are currently training to be aurors" I tell him.

"Good for them" he says. "I heard from Blaise about you and Potter. I myself was paired up with Astoria Greengrass" he states.

"She's Daphne Greengrass' little sister, right?" I ask.

"Yep" he says. "Turned seventeen at the end of June" he states. "She is in her final year also, Hogwarts has never had so many NEWT students before" he adds.

"Well I hope you have a good year" I tell him.

"You too" he says sheepishly. We then go our separate ways. I pay for mines and Ginny's books. I then meet her at the ice-cream shop. I tell her about running into Malfoy. She tells me about running into Neville and his grandmother. Apparently he became head boy, his grandmother is very proud of him.

After ice-cream, I gave her her books. We then return to the Leaky Cauldron. She floos back to the burrow. I then floo home and go pack my purchases into my school trunk. As I pack Griffon appears with a letter from Harry. Apparently Ron and he had an argument today. And now Ron is on probation. If he misses up again, he'll be kicked out of auror training.

A/N

Picture above of Harry and Ron.