𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐃𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐳? | 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐳

❃❃❃

❃❃❃

You walked into the bar where Easy Company was enjoying a game of darts as well as a couple of drinks. The company had a free weekend before preparing for Operation Market Garden. You were dressed in your officer uniform. Same jacket as the men, but with a skirt and heels.

"Well well well look what the cat dragged in." Luz said as he approached you.

You knew how to make an entrance. All eyes were on you. You were used to the attention by now. It even entertained you at times.

"You're looking beautiful as ever" He handed you a glass of water. He knew you weren't one to drink.

"Thank you George." You said nodding to him as you took a sip.

"No problem. I'll get you to try the stronger stuff some day." He said smirking.

"Doubt it." You picked up a dart. "All right men, where are we?" You said squinting at the board.

"Woah woah woah we're in the middle of a game Sergeant." Babe said.

"Geez Babe by all means finish your game I'll just spectate." You put your hands up and stood next to Luz.

"We're almost through anyways (y/n). One more bullseye and all of our drinks will be on Heffrons tab tonight." Buck said as he focused on his aim.

"You know on that note maybe we should let Sergeant (L/n) interrupt." Babe said nervously rubbing his head.

"Oh no no Heffron I wanna see how this plays out." You sipped your water.

Luz elbowed your side "5 bucks says Compton blows it...he's been shooting lefty all night. Look at him." He said as he mocked Bucks aiming position.

The two of you bursted out laughing.

"Something funny?" Compton turned to Luz with a grin on his face.

"Oh nothing 1st Lt. it's just you've been shooting lefty all night. What's up with that? Don't you want to empty Heffron pockets?"

"George Luz. What would I do without George Luz?" Compton said as he switched from left to right.

He hit the bullseye dead center.

"Now that's how it's done Lieutenant. I'll take a scotch Babe." Randleman said as he chewed his cigar with a grin on his face, removing the darts from the board.

"Yea yea give me your drink orders. What am I a fucking waiter?" Heffron said half mad.

"Hey you made the bet now you gotta honor it. I'll take a beer." Luz looked at you. "And a water...with a lemon...and ice."

"Lemon AND ice huh?" You said sarcastically.

"I thought I'd church it up a bit. Make him do as much work as possible. He was gettin real cocky playing darts. Naturally I had to take him down a peg." Luz said shrugging.