Hawaijahaz

Holllaa guys😝😝

Yup.....apki pyaari author sahiba ek aur anokha update lekar wapas aagayi hoon .....I hope you all enjoyed watching the reels I posted on my insta account🤗🤗Thank you guys for supporting me there too🩷🩷

Also if you want more glimpses of the upcoming chappies....do visit my insta page dreamgirlxwrites ✨😊🩷

Enjoy💋💋
               *******************

All the members of the Malhotra mansion were asleep except for the newly wedded ones.

But don't ride your horses so fast as they were bickering at midnight 1 am on how Reyansh had a whole wardrobe for himself while Anaya had to adjust within a quarter portion of that. And how did they end up here ......ofcourse after they decided to get started with their packing.

Actually what happened was that Anaya was insisting Reyansh that she would do her and his packing and even though Reyansh asked her not to as the servants did for him everytime or his maa and now they would even do her work as well.

But our chirpy bird wasn't sleepy anymore as she slept after their whole fussy ruckus downstairs.

Yeah.....even though it was heartwrenching but the topic was stretched for a little too long for her liking. So immediately after they dispersed, the first thing she did was to change and hop onto the fluffy mattress.

She slept straight for 4 hours and woke up only at 6pm. And the others departed to the he room leaving Reyansh who had to rush back to his warehouse for something important.

So lately they all had dinner together and returned back to their rooms and finally the whole mess began when she probed him with the idea of her packing their clothes.

But all hell broke loose when she opened his wardrobe and was left betrayed on how can he confisicate such a large share of her right. So she shouted her lungs out at the husband of hers who was till them busy on a call.

And the drama that unfolded below is a story for another day it seems.

Anaya (huffing): Aap woh bekaar ka phone band karenge?

Reyansh (glaring her): Chup. Yes Mishra do the needful......and make sure that everything is done well. I don't need any mistakes in the work.

Anaya (came near him stomping her foot): Band karo isse.....foran band karo.

Reyansh (cupping her mouth muffling her voice): Ok great. I repeat no mistakes.

With that he cut the call and yelled at her.

Reyansh (shouting): Tumse ek do baar ache se kya baat kar li....tum toh sar pe naachne ke liye taiyaar hogayi......and what is this childish behaviour......tum har pal veli baiti rehthi ho iska yeh matlab nahi ki sab tumhari tarah hai......can't you just understand it was an important call.

Anaya (completely ingoring his words): Aapne Mera hak kyun Cheena? Aapko wardrobe aadha aadha karna chahiye tha na......Aaj agar mein apke wardrobe na kholte toh patah nahi aap kitne din mujhe andhere mein rakthe.....

Reyansh (irritated): Plaster of paris se bhi tumhara muh band nahi ho saktha......kese praani ho yaar ......kripaya karke us venus fly trap ko thodi shanti dedo.....Aur abhi toh kuch din ke liye hum yaha honge bhi nahi ....toh kya wardrobe tum sir pe utaake ghumogi ab?

Anaya : Woh sab mujhe nahi patah....mujhe mera hak chahiye matlab chahiye.

Reyansh : Okay fine...ab kya paper pe sign karke doon.....get yourself flushed into that fucking wardrobe for your entire life.