Jab they met

Hey guys😉

Here goes the first chappy of yet another interesting story.......meine yeh wala idea bahut pehle hi soch rakha tha......is kahani mein aap sab ko ek ordinary pataka ladki aur ek bilkul bhi ordinary nahi honr wala mafia leader ke beech ki chingaariyan ko aag lagane wala ek script dikhenge😊😎

I do know that there is a seperate fan base especially girl fan base for mafia stories.......😝Arey mein khud unmein se ek hoon😜 So yeah......have a blast with Kesariya tera ishq❤❤❤

Do drop in your precious comments and votes for this story😍

Now enjoy😉😉
              *********************

It was chilly dark outside. The roads were etched in eerie silencr and the night was consuming the melancholy in the atmosphere.

Far away from the city, in an old factory land, the dim yellow lights were illuminating the insides. The place was anything but peaceful and serene.

Two bodyguards were standing near the main gate follpwrd by eight at the main entrace and 26 others surrounding 20 acres of the uneven barren land. Not to mention about the guns hanging on all their shoulders and those fiercful looks they portrayed.

The scene zooms into the interior of the factory where the walls were shabby but strong and the aura of the man inside was so damn dominating that the place breathed terror.

Five men were standing surrounding a huge table and at the center was the most dangerous mafia leader, the world has ever known.

There stood the greatest underworld mafia head Reyansh Singhania in all his glory with flexed muscles, rolled up sleeves, chiselled and sharp jaw line with those pitch black eyes.

Reyansh (angrily): Kaha mar gaya the sab log jab yeh attack hua tha......patah nahi hai kya ki is kaam mein agar kuch sabse zyaada chahiye to woh hai saavdhani.......ek bhi choti si choti galti, aur sab khatam. Ab chup kyun ho......bolo kuch idiots😤😡

Rohan (fearfully): b...bo...boss voh hum sab khana khane ke liye nikal gaye the sade 10 ke baad.....tabhi attack hua tha😰

Reyansh raised his hands and slapped him right at his left cheek that the poor man fell down to his knees due to the impact of the slap.

All the others were trembling in fear because they knew now the beast was awaken.

Reyansh (Roars angrily): Mein tum logon ko paise khana toosne ke liye nahi balki kaam karne ke liye deta  hoon......jab kaam theek se nahi ho sakta toh jaan bhi pyaari nahi hogi na........toh tumhara bhi aagya time.....is dharti ko tata bye bye bolne ka......toh kya bolte ho? Udaa doon kya sabko?"

Listening this, the already frightened five men fell to his feet including the one lying on the floor and began making requests and pleading to leave them.and let go of their lives.