Jung ki Shuruwaat

Hey peeps😊

Kaise ho sab.......mein jaldi aagyi kyunki last time mujhe kuch zyada hi time lag gaya tha.....haa mein maanti hoon phir bhi main late hoon hi......isliyr usko makeup karne ke liye......yeh lo ek achi si chappy.....a happy shappy update for all my lovely readers😉😉😉😉

Also guys....i have a chotu sa request ki aap log please vote aur comment karte rahiyega......i know bahut log meri story padhte hai lekin they just don't vote or commemt and thats really dissappointing😩😩

So please yaar.....do drop in some love for me💋💋💋

Enjoy reading😍

**********************

The couple was so damn immersed in each other that they didnt knew when the bothers came into the living room.

Ishaan (shouting): Bhai.......apni khaayalon ki duniya se bahar aao.

Both of them jerked at the sudden interruption and Reyansh released her from his hold right away.

Scarlet.

That was the word etched on Anaya's face while Reyansh maintained his cold-cococola look.

Reyansh (serious tone): Sid.....kya baat thi? Veer ne call kyun ki?

Sidharth (tensedly): Voh......tu study mein aaja.....batata hoon.

Reyansh nodded as he knew that something was seriously wrong and they wouldnt want Anaya to be involved in their mafia world.

But when Reyansh started to leave, he saw his wife still standing there with that red hue still on her cheeks and he also saw Ishaan looking at her teasingly.

Reyansh (loudly): Anaya tum jaake change karlo.

Ofcourse.....he doesnt want anybody.....not even his brother to see his wife in that wet saree.

Ishaan smirked at Reyamsh but one icy glare and Ishaan started looking here and there muttering stupid things to himslef.

Anaya fled at his words as she doesnt want any more teasing as she knew what Ishaan would probably do if she stay there for one more minute.

Going to her room, she changed her clothes and wore her suit again as she had a cute idea of updating her story as she is an insta freak.

She quickly clicked a pic and posted it updating her story with a hashtag #justmarried flaunting her sindoor and mangalsutra.

Pic

Then she heard Reyansh calling out for her and she quickly went downwards. Reaching the dinning table, she saw Reyansh and Ishaan standing there with a bored expression while Sidharth passed her a nervous smile.

Anaya (weirdly): Aap sab log ese ajeeb si shaklein kyun banaye hue hain? Aur nashta nahi karna kya? Mere pet mein toh chuhe ne pehle hi warning signal dediya hai.

Reyansh (annoyed): Khayenge kya? Hawa? Ha agar woh manjoor hai toh mein servants se lehvakar usko garnish karke serve kara deta hoon.

Anaya (confusedly): Huh? Apke yahan log hawa khaate hai kya.....lekin phir bhi aap sab log ese hatte khatte kaise hai?

Reyansh (irritated): For god sake woman......kuch dher ke liye apni zaban pe lagaam rakho.....aur tumhari bakwaas suni toh mere khaan se khoon bahar nikal aayenge.