So jao jaan

Hella readers☺️

Toh shuru kare ..... Welcome back my lovelies......and is baar mein aap sab ke liye ek kushkabri leke aayi hoon😊😊Ki mere models ab complete ho chuke hai.....so yeah that means you can expect frequents updates from now on🤗🤗🤗Also do follow me on Instagram at my id ✨dreamgirlxwrites✨

Enjoy reading 😇😇
*****************

As soon as the two bullets whizzed passed into the air they calmly pierced two human skins.....so as in the queen bee had fired two bullets at the same time due to the pressure she applied on the trigger.

A gasp left her mouth at the turn of events as she saw blood trickling down off Reyansh's lower left arm and the second person who was shot had just made his appearance at that very moment she fired the monstrous gun.

Unfortunately it was our poor Rudra who had come to inform his boss that those bastards were done and dusted for good now.

But our lady Don had pulled up her exotic skills and managed to injure two bulky men who did nothing to harm her till now.

A groan left Rudra's mouth at the sharp pain that shoot up in his right shoulder blade and that caught Anaya's attention.

She evidently felt tears trickling down her eyes as she witnessed both the men bleeding just because of her stupidity.

Reyansh was still standing there unaffected as if he wasn't just shot just a moment ago.

Anaya quickly got rid of that aching feeling in her heart and began blowing out a string of apologies at her stupid stunt.

Anaya (sobbing): Sorry Ansh .....meine jaan bhooj ke nahi kiya...sorry....aaaapko kisne kaha ki mera haath se gun cheene ko...he rabba dekho kitna khoon beh raha hai ......rudra bhaiya ko bhi goli lagi .....sorry bhaiyaa....sab meri vajah se hua.

Reyansh (angrily): Dekha tumhari bachpane ki wajah se kya hua.....madam ko sirf drame karte rehne hai poore din....(shouting to Rudra) Rudra go....get yourself aided.

Rudra nodded at his boss and went away.

Anaya was still sobbing and Reyansh had enough.

Reyansh (sternly): Anaya stop crying yaar.....its ok.....utna bhi dard nahi horaha.

Anaya (wailing): Kya dard nahi ho raha ......dekho toh kitna khoon beh chuka hain.....Reyansh hospital chalte hi ..... jaldise bullet nikaalo ...please .... mujhe bhaut dar lag raha hai....please.

Reyansh (irritated): Bullet sirf chooke nikli hai Anaya.....for God sake stop worrying so much .....aur hamare liye yeh Roz ki baat hi.

Anaya (shouting): Aapke liye hoga ....lekin mere liye yeh sab normal nahi hai......mumma ko kho chuki hoon ......ab aur kisiko khone ki takat nahi hai mujhme...(seeing more blood trickly down his arm and soaking his shirt) fuck.....Reyansh jaldi chalo....

Reyansh just pulled her in a hug while she resisted by pulling herself away by kicking his legs but nothing worked and she started panicking more as she knew that the excessive bleeding might turn his condition complicated.

Reyansh was trying hard to compose her saying that it was not that extensive to cause the pain as she thought it to be but who could calm this roaring tigress now.

Later he felt no movement from her body suddenly and that's when he gently released her from his embrace and the next moment her body swung in a way that she was almost going to kiss the ground next moment but Reyansh quickly held her firm in his hold.

That's when he noticed her closed eyes and calm breathing and he realised she had fainted.

Reyansh (cursing): Fuck......bas yahi reh gaya tha.