9-comfort

(A/N- HI YALL OH MY GOD I HAVE THINGS TO SAY.
first of all, im sososososo sorry i intented to take a week break and then I lost motivation to write over the holidays i was supersuper busy
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D
(damn it feels like i havent written in a year)
THANK YOU SMSMSM FOR 12K READS OMG?! I LOVE YALL AND APPRECIATE YALL SO MUCH!!!
yeah so ill try get my schedule back to normal even though i have exams the upcoming week but ill try my best for yall!!! love you lot! <3)

~

"Y/N, when did you learn to cook hm? This looks good.."
Jaekyung rested his head on Y/N's shoulder as he watched her finish cooking, his hands draped around her waist. They had been dating for a few months now, and had become far more comfortable with each other.

"Magic. Now go sit down, ill bring you your plate~"
Y/N giggled as she pushed Jaekyung away, she soon sat down opposite him as they began to eat breakfast.
"Y/N this is good. Like seriously good."
Jaekyung managed a small smile towards Y/N as he ate. He had been working on his behaviour the past few months, he tried his hardest to improve socially for Y/N. They had been on few dates, though tonight Y/N wanted to surprise Jaekyung.
Since it was Jaekyung's rest day today, Y/N took the chance while they ate lunch together.
"Jaekyung, are you busy tonight?"
"No, did you plan something or-?"
Y/N smiled at Jaekyung, her hand reaching over to grab his.
"I might have planned something, yeah.."

~(timeskip)

Y/N walked out the door where a cab was waiting for both her and Jaekyung. They sat in the taxi together, and the driver began to take them to their destination. It wasnt far, but Jaekyung smiled softly as he saw where they were going. It was the restaurant they had their first date in. Y/N took the upper hand for once, checking all the reservations and practixally forcing Jaekyung to let her pay. Everything was great, the night was filled with laughter and affection, one of the best they had had in awhile.

But then, as they sat together, finished their meal and they were just chatting drunkenly, a waiter approached them.

"Are you two finished with your meals? Oh..-"
The waiter hesitated as he looked at Jaekyung, going pale before clearing his throat and continuing.
"I-im sorry. Are you finished? Would you like the bill?"
Y/N nodded cheerfully, completely oblivious to the tense atmosphere between her now-boyfriend and the creepy waiter.

When the waiter left, Jaekyung got up suddenly, startling Y/N as she was clinging to his arm.
"B-Baby.. Where are you going? We haven't payed the bill yetttt~"
Y/N murmered, obviously still tipsy.
"Outside. Ill wait there for you."
Now Y/N could tell something was wrong. His response was harsh, dry. She paid the bill quickly and began to make her way to the exit. She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder, and turned her head to see the waiter from before. He smiled dryly before speaking.

"Hey, you were with Jaekyung, right.?"

Y/N swallowed, nodding apprehensively. Who was this man? Just a fan? Maybe he knows Jaekyung, he did change his behaviour once he saw him.

"You know he's using you.. right?"
"W-what?"
"Yeah.. taking you on these fancy dates and stuff, hes just using you to satisfy his Jinx and once he gets bored of you he'll just get rid of you and find a new person."

What the fuck?! Y/N's eyes widened as she faced him properly. Who did this guy think he is..? Why would he say that to her when he clearly saw them enjoying their time together?

"Whats going on? Y/N. lets go."
Jaekyung gently reached for Y/N's hand as he led her out of the restaurant. She didnt say anything the whole journey home, her mind completely focused on the words of the waiter from before. Was he really just going to use her..? No..

"Y/N. Whats wrong? You seem off. Did that waiter say something to you..?"
Jaekyung's hand reached down to Y/Ns, grabbing it gently as he continued to drive.
"No. do you know the guy?"
"It doesn't matter. What did he say to you? He was talking to you, wasn't he?"

Y/N became silent. Pausing to think for a moment. Why was Jaekyung being so secretive about this man? Why did the waiter talk to Y/N like that? How did he know about the Jinx? Did he.. do that with Jaekyung too..?

~

(A/N- DUN.. DUN.. DUNNNNN
cliffhanger for you guys^^
tysm again for all the votes and reads i rly do appreciate it <3)