8-drinks

A/N- IM SO SORRY YALL THAT I HAVENT UPLOADED RECENTLY, IM TRYNA FIND MORE MOTIVATION BUT IM GONNA BE WRITING ONESHOTS TOO ^^
TYSM FOR 5K READS YIPPEE 🥳

✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩✩‧₊˚

"Y/N. Do i look okay?"
Y/N's jaw dropped as her gaze fixated on the beautiful sight infront of her. Joo Jaekyung was stood infront of her, wearing a suit. Oh, how beautiful he looked, Y/N's heart was beating out of her chest as she looked up at him, now almost scared to speak to him.
"J-Jaekyung.. You look.. so handsome..~"
Y/N leant up toward him, kissing him as he lifted her off the ground. They held each other in a passionate embrace before they finished getting ready, and stepped out the door together.

"So.. um.. Mr Joo, where are we going?"
"You'll see.."
The rest of the car ride was basically silent. There was a constant blush present on Y/N's face and it only made her more flustered when she looked or talked to him. And Jaekyung knew that. He glanced at her, and even now seeing her next to him, in that beautiful, maybe even skimpy outfit he helped her pick was so fucking arousing. The way her hair was perfectly styled, the way her makeup was so well done, the way she just sat there next to him, all innocently when he knew what she was really like, in bed of course.

Y/N's breath hitched as Jaekyung's free hand moved to her thigh, which was slightly exposed since her skirt rode up while she was sat down. Jaekyung's rough hand just stayed, gently gripping onto her thigh and caressing it smoothly. Jaekyung continued to look forward at the road too, and it was only when he moved his hand closer to her inner thighs did she start quietly whimpering and mewling pathetically. Jaekyung gave her the smallest smirk, before looking back at the road and then just resting his hand on her inner thigh for the remainder of the car journey.

Once they reached the place, Y/N thought it was a simple restaurant but once they were inside, oh my god it was something else. Warm fairy lights decorated each booth, which in itself was adorned with flowers. The whole place gave a cozy feel and Y/N was so happy that Jaekyung took her there.

They took their seats and began to order their drinks. Y/N reached over to Jaekyung's hand, grabbing it tightly but in a lovingly manner. Jaekyung blushed slightly at her manoeuvre, hesitating whether to pull his hand away or not. He sighed, giving up before going back to ordering drinks.

~

They sipped their cocktails, while they ate their luxurious meals and the question kept slipping Y/N's mind.
"B-but Jaekyung, isn't this meal like really expensive? Can't we half the bill or anything?"
"Y/N. No. I took you out so I'm paying."

After their meal, they began to order a shit ton of alcohol. It started with the first round of shots, then to another round, and then more cocktails, and then more shots.
Y/N, in her drunken state began to find anything around her hilariously funny, while Jaekyung looked and acted sober. Y/N tugged at his arm once she decided it was time to leave. Jaekyung smiled softly at her, she really was a funny drunk.

Jaekyung soon payed the bill and began to walk back to the car park, Y/N clutched at his shoulder to stable her movements.
"Sooooo..~ Jaekyung~ Y-you look sooo hot tonight~"
"Y/N. Stop it. Get in the car."
"But babyyyy~ You do look soo hot..~"
Y/N leant inwards and attempted to kiss Jaekyung. However she couldnt fully reach and gave a half-hearted peck on his cheek.

It still made Jaekyung flush red though, before they finally got in the car. The whole car ride home, Y/N clung to Jaekyung like a needy puppy, flustering him even though he tried his hardest to keep a straight face around her. And then they were home, and after many attempts, Y/N finally got out the car and managed to walk up the stairs to Jaekyung's penthouse.

She sat down on the couch with him, pulling him into a passionate kiss before trailing small kisses down his neck and collarbone. Jaekyung groaned softly as she sucked gently on his neck, sucking just not enough that it would leave a mark but enough that it made him tense up under her ministrations.
"Fuck Y/N.. Keep doing that baby.. Yeah~"
Y/N moved into his lap as she continued to suck on his neck, her tongue gliding softly over his tattoos while her fingers became entangled in his hair. She moved upwards, her breath tickling his ear softly as she whispered,

"So does that mean we're dating now?~"