5-unprofessional

A/N- im sorry i took so long to make this!! ty for 1.5k reads ive been super busy with school so ill most likely update on weekends after now :)
SMUT LOTS OF SMUT SMUT SMUT
✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊

Less than ten minutes after hearing his request, Y/N stood outside Joo Jaekyung's door, a slight blush on her face. She fussed over her hair, her makeup, making sure she looked absolutely perfect for him. Y/N hadn't seen Jaekyung in weeks, after their intimate encounter where they spent hours holding each other, and after her confession to him, she had been too embarrased and nervous to speak to him since.

Though this time, it was Jaekyung that asked her to come over, it was him that wanted her there. So, she happily obliged. The door unlocked, and Y/N was greeted by Mr Joo's familiarly handsome face. Although she had seen him multiple times before, she still could not hide the inevitable crimson blush that painted the entirety of her face.

"I- Mr Joo.. You wanted me?"

Y/N gasped as she was pulled into Jaekyung's apartment forcefully, and pinned against the wall. She cowered under him, visibly bewildered, though still unable to hide the blush on her face that was only growing more visible with every move he made. His eyes were fueled with desire as he grabbed her chin roughly and kissed her passionately, making her gasp but quickly return the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck.

They pulled away, gasping for breath before Jaekyung spoke, his voice husky and tainted with lust:
"Right.. let me cut to the chase. I have this jinx where if i have really good sex the night before a match, I always win. As you probably know, I have a match tomorrow and I need help. You said you would help me with a favour?"
Y/N's eyes widened as she heard his words. A- Jinx?! More importantly, was he asking her to.. have sex with him?!?!?!?!?

"W-what do you mean Mr Joo..?"
Y/N's voice was shaky, unsure of how to react as she saw this new side of her idol.

"Is it that hard to understand? I want you to have sex with me..I dont mind giving cash for it either if you really want. I just need a good partner to assist with my Jinx tonight."

"I-isn't that a bit.. unprofessional? And I mean I-"
Her words were cut off by another passionate kiss, making her mind hazy with desire. She broke off the kiss, panting slightly and smirking up at Jaekyung.
"Fuck it.. I-ill do it..~"

~

SMUT WARNING‼️

"Cmon Y/N..~ I know you can take it~"
Jaekyung smirked as he removed her bra before trailing his rough hands down to her panties, slowly sliding them down past her legs, leaving her lying naked on the bed.

Y/N's chest rose and fell softly as she anticipated Jaekyung's next move. She moaned softly as he began to toy with her breasts, groping, pinching and playing with them. He took one of her breasts in his mouth, his tongue sucking and swirling softly around the small bud of her nipple as his thumb began to rub furiously at her clit.

Y/N moaned loudly, her body trembling under his ministrations as he brought her closer and closer to climax. He dipped two fingers into her wetness, curling them just right to hit that one spot inside her. Y/N whimpered desperately as Jaekyung brought her to climax, her pussy rapidly throbbing around his fingers.

Jaekyung smirked, sucking his fingers dry before he removed his boxers, freeing his rock-hard member. Y/N looked down and nearly cried- how was THAT supposed to fit inside of her?!?!?
Jaekyung sighed, slowly jerking his cock before looking down at Y/N

"You're on birth control right?~"

Y/N nodded breathlessly, and before she knew it, Jaekyung had her bent over, her back arched and ready for him.
"Are you okay Y/N?"
"J-just put it inside.. please~"

~

"hnghh!~ o-oh god!~ oh fuck p-please slow d-down oh!~"
Y/N gasped and groaned, feeling incredibly full inside, as if her insides were being ripped apart everytime Jaekyung pounded into her cunt.
"fuck Y/N.. you're so tight..~"
Jaekyung groaned loudly as he continued to ram himself into her wetness. Their moans harmonised together as they reached climax simultaneously, Y/N's pussy clenching around his thick cock as his warm seed filled her up inside.

He didn't pull out tho, and Jaekyung continued to pump into her at a steady pace. Their cum spilled out as he continued to fuck her, staining the sheets with their fluids. Y/N's body trembled as she attempted to sit up, only to be pushed back down by Jaekyung, who slapped her ass hard in the process, earning a squeal out of her.

"Don't think we're done yet Y/N. The night is young~"

✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊˚✩‧₊
A/N- HIII HOW WAS THE SMUT IM TRYNA IMPROVE MY WRITING STYLE!!

ILL FEED YALL RN BCUZ JINX IS ON HIATUS THIS WEEK😔😔

LOVE YALL🫶