2-coincidence

It was weeks later now, Jaekyung had pushed all thoughts and feelings about Y/N and her letter to the very very back of his mind, and focused more on training and his career.

"What do you mean I'm fired? W-what am I supposed to do now? You gave me no notice that the company is going bankrupt how am I gonna cover my living expenses?!"
Tears welled up in Y/N's eyes as her boss looked at her, his tired eyes looking directly at her with a dazed expression.

Y/N stormed out of what once was her workplace. She tried so hard to stop the tears falling, but failed miserably. She took the long way home, knowing she would have to move to a cheaper place where she could find another job quite quickly. She walked slowly through her local park, the trees rustling in the autumn winds. Her head was down, completely oblivious to her surroundings as her mind was completely focused on what to do now.

*BUMP*

She jumped, her shoulder slamming against something. She looked up, her still-watery eyes looking up to see someone very familiar..
"Hey! Watch where you're going would ya?!"
Y/N didnt say anything, she just stared directly at the man infront of her. What a coincidence,
Joo Jaekyung had just bumped into her, not only the embarrasment from that, but the fact she looked absolutely dreadful in that moment made her cringe internally. Her makeup was most likely ruined from the crying and her eyes were still filled with tears.
Why, just why did he have to see her again like this?!?!?!

Jaekyung stood there, looking down at her, his annoyed gaze softening ever so slightly when he reviewed the state of the girl. Sniffling slightly, she cleared her throat before saying,
"I-im really sorry sir, I-it wont happen again.. Y-you're Joo Jaekyung right..?"
And thats when it hit him. The way she said his name made him realise instantly. She was the girl from the match, the one who ran down towards him to give him the letter.
the letter..

"Yeah.. what about it?"

"I- never mind.."
Y/N looked down at the floor before beginning to walk away again, the tears returning soon after as now there was more reason to cry.
"I liked the letter, by the way.."
Jaekyung smirked as he shouted after her, his tone teasing and almost seductive.
Y/N's head shot up at that, her eyes wide as she turned around to face him once more. He remembered her?

"Why are you crying? Was it me? I didn't really do anything to make you upset, did I? I don't understand-"
"No.. its not you. I doubt you would understand.. Its financial and stuff."
Y/N's voice became lower and began to waver as she spoke, her eyes couldn't bear to meet his, she felt too ashamed to do so.
"Give me your phone."
"Huh?.."
Y/N was confused, her expression bewildered at Jaekyung's bold request.
"Give me your phone.."
"U-um.."
She reluctantly handed him her phone, her heart pounding in her chest.

'pleasedontopenthegallerypleasedontopenthegallerypleasedontopenthegallerypleasedontopenthegallerypleasedontopenthegallerypleaseddontopenthe-'

Jaekyung's eyes widened ever so slightly as he cleared his throat. His whole face turned beet red as he uncovered picture after picture of himself in her gallery.
"Uhm well I put my number in there and I sent over some stuff, call me whenever I'll let you know when I'm not available."
He handed Y/N her phone back, keeping it open directly on her gallery, making her whole face flush a deep shade of scarlet too.
"M-Mr Joo im sorry I-"
"Yeah yeah.. I'm leaving now, I need to finish my run."
And with that, he left Y/N standing in the middle of the park, her hands shaking as she clutched her phone, feeling half shocked, in awe and just really excited, and half embarrassed as to what he saw on her phone.
Why did he have to see the one thing she didn't want him to? Y/N's facc flushed in shame. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to curl up in a ball and die right there. THE Joo Jaekyung had seen her gallery?! Her gallery that was full with every photo that she could possibly find of him?!?!

More importantly, THE Joo Jaekyung had touched her phone AND put his NUMBER in her phone, he had put his number in her phone!!!!! Y/N had the urge to squeal in celebration, to jump up and down since she could barely contain her excitement. But what if Jaekyung was still around the corner? She managed to shakily sit down on a bench, finding Jaekyung's number and smiling widely. She couldn't help it, she just couldn't believe THE Joo Jaekyung had just put his number in her phone.

Y/N now walked more gleefully to her home, pushing the stressful thoughts of finances away. Right now all she could focus on was Jaekyung and how they'd meet again, what a coincidence..