14 - Secrets revealed

"How do I start?" Jimin sighed, burying his face in his palms. "Why're you so worried? Don't you already know what's happening?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, but as demons, we're used to this kind of stuff, especially because we've known about it for so long. I don't know how you'd handle it" He groans.

"I'm holding her in place, she can't run away even if she wanted to" Jungkook grinned, tightening his arms around me. "Why would I want to?" I questioned. I only run away when I'm scared of them. I'm hoping I won't have to do that again.

"Just say it" I groaned. "Our dad has multiple concubines. He has had sexual relationships with more women than I can count. He's a man whore" Jimin says. "But this is all before meeting mom, right?" I asked cautiously. I prayed I was right. If I find out he's cheating on mom, I will murder him with my own hands.

"This was before you were born. Because you are all he needs. You see, there's this prophecy. If dad takes the virginity of a human girl with hints demonic blood in them, and then eat the heart, he would have the power to destroy the entire world. Take control. He could even gain control of the other planets and realms. Earth won't be the only victim" Taehyung says.

Hearing that, I shuddered. Jungkook, who was no longer smiling, held me tight, gently caressing my hands. "Dad has multiple children. None of which he wants. All these children have different moms but the same dads. They are either female but demon, or male. None of which satisfies the conditions for the prophecy. When these kids are born and dad finds out they're not eligible, he does horrifying things to them"

"Like what?" I whispered.

"He would send the boys away. Human or not, boys were unacceptable. They would be sent to prostitutes all over the world. Even us. We were used by so many middle aged women until dad realised we had demon king potential. He took us back before we turned 10" Jimin explained.

I gasped. They were sexually harassed and groomed by a bunch of pedophiles for nearly a decade? How did they even get over this? "I-I can't believe this. How'd you still stick around dad after that?"

"We were groomed, even by him. He manipulated and gaslit us to forgive him" Jungkook let out a sad chuckle. "What happened to the girls?" I didn't want to ask that, but I knew I had to.

"Dad kept the girls to himself. Raped them until they turned eighteen. Once they did, they were killed"

I covered my mouth with my hands. I was disgusted. I felt like puking "But they're his biological daughters!" I gasped. "Daughters or not, they're still girls in the end. There's nothing men like him want more than a good fuck. It's even easier because these kids don't know what's right or wrong" Jimin shrugs.

"You always wondered why we kill so many girls your age, right? It's because they're his kids. He only uses them for sex, and they crave validation and love. They do everything to please him. He'd give them orders to kidnap you and get you. The reason why I needed you to fear me was so that those kids try to make an alliance with me in hopes of getting a demon's help" Taehyung continued further.

"Mom didn't send you here because she was afraid of Japan, she sent you here because dad can reach us anywhere. If she didn't entrust us with you that day, you'd be lying in his bedroom right now, naked, with your dignity as well as your heart snatched" My grip on Jungkook's hand tightened.

"Please stop talking" I mumbled. This was too much for me. Jungkook turned me to face him and hugged me. "You can cry, it's okay" He whispered. "It's all so sudden... I—I didn't think dad could do that"

"Neither did mom when she decided to marry him. But she's trapped now, and there's no saving her. But you have a chance" Taehyung told me. "Mom's gonna die?" I exclaimed. I love my mom so much, I can't let her die.