4 - Understanding

Nabi's POV

Waking up in Jimin's arms felt comforting. I don't know what it is about him, but he gives me the most hope out of all my brothers. He has that caring nature that surrounds him.

I don't know if I'm thinking this because I'm yet to see his demonic side, but I hope I never have to come face to face with it ever. He's the only person that makes me feel safe and it's the type of comfort that I can't get everywhere.

I love my mom, and she does make me feel safe. But deep down, I know she isn't capable of protecting me. I'm not naive, I'm well aware of the shit that goes on back on earth. The only reason I caused a fuss is because I hate two of my three brothers.

"You plan on getting up anytime soon?" Jimin asks me with a chuckle as he sits up on his bed. I chuckled and got up. Rubbing my eyes, I let out a groan, feeling a stretch in my body. "I don't wanna wake up..."

He gives me a hug and I immediately hugged back. Everything about this moment felt nice. Nobody was bothering us and everything was just so peaceful. I could stay in his arms forever. Kissing my forehead, he pulls out of our lazy hug.

"C'mon now, we have to get up"

_______

Jimin had taken me to his bedroom to play a few board games,

I managed to get through breakfast pretty well. Mainly because Jungkook had left to do some work in his kingdom. But that doesn't mean Taehyung wasn't after my ass. I stayed with Jimin at all times. I didn't want to be alone for even a moment.

If he were human, I would be a lot more relaxed. But he has the power to sniff me out when I'm alone. "You're real clingy, huh?" Jimin chuckles while I wrapped my arms around his bicep "You're the only one I like" I giggled.

"What about Jungkook?"

"He's a bitch, a total asshole. He's the biggest red flag I've seen in a while. I'd rather die than be alone with him. He's just too narcissistic and toxic" I ranted. Jimin chuckled at me and I went on complaining.

"He thinks he's above everyone just because he's a king. Like I get that he's the King of pride for a reason, but he Doesn't even have the heart to let me stay with who I want. Fucking basta—" My breath hitched when I felt a hand wrap around my neck from behind.

"Repeat that for me, honey" My eyes fell on a smug Jungkook. I let out a shaky breath and gulped. "I-I did not mean it—"

"Then what did you mean, butterfly?" He asked with a teasing smile. I couldn't say anything, I was terrified for my life. I looked back at Jimin and saw him containing his laugh. But I didn't care. I crawled to him and hugged him, afraid that Jungkook would take me away.

But it didn't help. Jungkook pulled me towards him in a harsh manner and dragged me to his room. "N-no! Please, let me go, I won't say that again. I'm sorry!" I exclaimed while trying to stay where I was.

But he was too strong. He took me to his room and locked the door. I jumped out of his arms and crawled into a corner, my knees against my chest. "I-I'm sorry" My voice came out as a whisper.

Unlike Taehyung, Jungkook doesn't look angry when he is displeased. Instead, he looks playful, because he knows that whatever happens, I will always have to surrender and suffer in the end. Somehow, it's scarier that way.

The smugness on his face terrified me. "P-please, let me go" My voice was barely audible. He was getting closer and closer to me, making me push myself into the corner. I hid my face in my knees, afraid to look at him.

A few seconds later, i realised that all sorts of sounds had stopped. I couldn't hear his footsteps or even his breaths. Did he leave? I took a peek, and it was the worst decision I had ever made.