Antonio

It's been two months, two god damn months since those filthy Russians stole my princess from my family's loving arms.

She's always on my mind. Her smile especially.

Oh, what I'd give to see her smile again.

As a father, it's my duty to protect my children no matter the cost, yet I failed. I wasn't home when she needed me most. And now she's gone.

No one has been the same since that late summer night. The house is quiet and lacks the sound of laughter that our girl always brought. These halls feel so empty without her running through them.
All of my sons have thrown themselves into their work and don't like to have our family dinners anymore as it reminds them of the fact their sister isn't here anymore. I won't force them, they need time to adjust.

We weren't able to peacefully stay in the penthouse knowing what happened in our very own living room. We moved into one of our estates not too far from the city with a large amount of land. From the gate to the main home is a three minute drive and a wall surrounds the entire property. And most importantly, Allie's room is all set up and waiting for her to return to us.

Roman has taken it especially hard. He feels responsible. He hid in a cupboard while his mother was knocked unconscious and his baby sister was kidnapped. What he doesn't understand is that he was only fifteen. He would've gotten seriously hurt, even killed, if he left his hiding spot. Bianca put him there for a reason, to protect him from the inevitable.
My youngest son spends all his time in his room at his computers, hacking and searching for anything that could be used to find his sister.

It's going to be Halloween soon. It would've been her first time ever experiencing one. Our home isn't decorated, she wanted to be in charge of that. We put out a pumpkin, but couldn't bring ourselves to do anything more.

The videos and photos the Ivanovs have sent can be described in simply terms, fucking torture. We haven't gotten many, but what we have gotten breaks my heart. Her screams and tears haunt my nights. I see her body bloody and bruised. But as much I hate having to look at my little girl like that, but at least I know she's alive.

Honestly, the videos throw me off. We can clearly see she's in a very nice room meant for a child, not a dark basement cell.

What's their game?

We have no idea where Alina is being kept. Her last known location was the Ivanovs' main residence. Alina was seen unconscious in Alexei's arms before being driven directly to the estate from the tarmac.
The Ivanovs also seem to have kept her hidden from their entire staff. When Alina first arrived, all the staff were in a meeting with the head maid which is monthly occurrence and easily avoided suspicion. Now, there's not even a single rumor going around about her existence. Not even a child's existence at that.

Igor doesn't know anything either. He was not even made aware of the kidnapping until we told him of it. He was stationed in Asia at the time overseeing deals for the Bratva. When he returned to Russia, the brothers made no mention of her and there wasn't a trace of her around the estate either. He's getting sent to Asia again for the time being so we'll have to rely on low ranking spies in the meantime. Usually one of the brothers would go instead, but neither have shown any sign of wanting to leave Russia anytime soon.

Our people are working night and day to locate her. Every known location of anything related to the Bratva has been searched by our rats. But still no sign or word of her either.
We can't do anything but continue the search and wait at this point, and it's killing me.

We are pretty much certain that she's in Russia, but you can never be too certain. After all, why else would Alexei and Dmitri refuse to leave when they usually jump at the opportunity to escape Nikolai's domain.

The first place we thought would be the Ivanovs main residence. It was the first place they took her and is their most secure property. But the fact that there's not even a rumor of a child's existence makes me think that they took her somewhere else.
The only suspicious thing our spies reported was that the brothers started going to an empty part of the house after her arrival in Russia almost every day. The kitchen staff were also told to prepare the same meal three times a day which then gets delivered to a lift in that area as well.
This was clearly very suspicious, but when investigated, only a man cave of sorts was found. He searched for a secret door or a loose floorboard or a latch, anything that could lead to a hidden entrance to her prison of a room.

Our spy was caught soon after, we haven't heard anything since. He was a good man and his family has been compensated.

Their other properties across Russia show no signs of her either.

Where have they taken my baby?

We recently got a lead on a potential location. It's a recently bought home that we didn't have any insiders on its staff but one of ours was recently transferred shortly after an "accident" occurred.
I really think this could be it. I'm praying that it is. All I want is my girl back. Revenge will come once she's home.

I will rain hellfire upon them. I won't rest until every last Ivanov pays for their crimes against my family. Alina is not a part of their family, she's a true Lombardi no matter whose blood runs through her veins.

—————

THANK YOU FOR A MILLION READS!!!! LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Hanukkah and/or Christmas.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I'm so excited to continue this journey in 2024 with all of you.