𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩

SILLY CRUSH ➴ Gaming x Fem!Reader

SYNOPSIS  ➫  You experience a gold rush with Gaming, who gives nothing but mixed signals in return

SYNOPSIS ➫  You experience a gold rush with Gaming, who gives nothing but mixed signals in return.

NOTES ➩  the best Christmas gift HYV could give is Gaming I actually love him already, also I know it's pronounced something like Guh-Ming, I was debating whether to type it as Ga Ming but I just stuck to what was written in his drip marketing

CONTENTS ➬  fluff, bit of crack, female reader, high school setting, modern au, most likely ooc Gaming, assumptions were made, appearances of other characters, Gaming plays basketball here

CONTENTS  ➬  fluff, bit of crack, female reader, high school setting, modern au, most likely ooc Gaming, assumptions were made, appearances of other characters, Gaming plays basketball here

You always feel your friends laughing at your sorry state.

Nothing backstabbing related though, they just find your desperate failed attempts to be funny. You would honestly laugh beside them too.

In truth, it was because of your supposed "silly" crush in your school. You call it simply as a silly one because you think that it was just that— unserious. Though your friends witnessing you liking this guy for more than a year now would say otherwise.

There was just something so... lively about him. His entire presence feels like an entire festival itself. There was something in him with the way he moves or speaks that lures everyone in on his warm aura.

If you knew that Gaming was so known around the campus, you would have tried your best to lose interest in him.

But even if you knew now, you were aware that you can't simply lose interest overnight. Believe me, you've tried; It doesn't work.

Maybe if he didn't lend you his hoodie that one winter day because you forgot yours, then maybe you wouldn't have had to deal with these thoughts of yours.

If he stopped himself with the way his gaze fell into your eyes in a crowded area and gave you a sweet smile before running off, then you would've probably stopped with the thought of him as well.

How about he stops changing seats with your seatmate to sit beside you?! If he didn't do any of those— then maybe you wouldn't be caught in this situation.