𝘾𝙔𝙉𝙊 ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

FUNGUS FRIEND ➴ Cyno x GN!Reader

SYNOPSIS  ➫  Cyno finds himself being bound with you all because of a wild fungus

SYNOPSIS ➫  Cyno finds himself being bound with you all because of a wild fungus.

NOTES ➩  First request written from Audennetannanda, thank you for requesting, hope you enjoy it !

CONTENTS ➬  3.2 archon quest spoilers, two puns included because it's Cyno, reader and Cyno bickers but that's all, overall just fluff :)

Every time you were seen passing through the streets of Sumeru, it would always be the same sight that the citizens would see

Every time you were seen passing through the streets of Sumeru, it would always be the same sight that the citizens would see. Your silence always felt unbearable to a lot of people.

You were seen carrying the same doll over the years, it was a doll that closely resembled that of a fungus that is usually seen all over Sumeru.

But it was rather peculiar, was it alive? It had been a rumor that always found its way towards the daily chatter of the Sumerians. Your "doll" has been seen to be capable of moving, which worried a good amount of people at the thought of the fungus suddenly attacking local citizens.

Those who have been saved by you would always proclaim the fact that your little doll was seen moving during your fights. And whenever you were asked about it, all you returned was silence.

The city of Wisdom has always been curious, resisting the urge to directly approach you for a question, lacking any bravery to put up with your eerie silence.

Nobody really knows, all they really had were mere speculations and nothing more. If it was real, were you able to tame the little fungus friend of yours? The thought wasn't really impossible.

You didn't seem to have any ulterior motive as of the moment. Those were the rumors that were always told about you.

This somehow peaked the General Mahamatra's notice. From what he heard, you were harmless, but were you really? The first time he had a glimpse of you, you seemed rather normal.

He had been watching you, making sure to be vigilant enough to avoid your attention. Other than the fact that he saw you sneak a cruel glare at the grand sage of the Akademiya and other than the fact that you had a realistic doll of a fungus, you seemed particularly normal.