𝙒𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙍 ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧

A HEART'S PROOF ➴ Wanderer x GN!Reader

SYNOPSIS  ➫  Kunikuzushi has been stuck in the Sanctuary of Surasthana far longer to his liking, but after receiving small little gifts and letters from the future Kshahrewar head sage, he grew to understand more of him and his feelings

SYNOPSIS ➫  Kunikuzushi has been stuck in the Sanctuary of Surasthana far longer to his liking, but after receiving small little gifts and letters from the future Kshahrewar head sage, he grew to understand more of him and his feelings.

NOTES ➩  This was written before 3.3, so not everything will be accurate. If you don't know, Kshahrewar is the study of anything related to mechanisms in the Akademiya!

CONTENTS ➬  3.2 archon quest spoilers, swearing but it's only one, just fluff and big talks :)

Kunikuzushi laid aimlessly on a soft bed, a blanket covering nearly his top body as he stared on the green ceiling that seemed to be growing on him in a bad way

Kunikuzushi laid aimlessly on a soft bed, a blanket covering nearly his top body as he stared on the green ceiling that seemed to be growing on him in a bad way. He has been stuck in the Sanctuary of Surasthana for more than a month now.

And the dendro archon had spent her time being the one who personally overlooked his rehabilitation progress. Safe to say he was feeling better than before despite not liking the idea.

In his mind, even though this was a means of "getting better" for him, it grew absolutely uneventful for him. Everyday was spent the same way, laying in bed, doing a few exercises as Nahida accompanied him, or taking dull walks outside of the sanctuary for some sunlight.

It was repetitive. It was sickeningly tedious.

The only thing that had him at least looking forward to the end of every day was 'what is Nahida going to be bringing back to him this time?'.

Speaking of which, it should be the time of the day where the little archon should be returning. And he was right, the door slid open to reveal the God who stole his old 'heart' and the same God who took it upon herself to care for him.

"Hello, have you been waiting long?" Nahida smiled, scurrying to his side of the bed as she sat herself on a nearby chair.

"Been waiting too long." He muttered, refusing to sit up from his position, he started hearing the ruffling of the stuff that Nahida usually brings to him for 'entertainment'.