𝙓𝙄𝘼𝙊 ִ ࣪𖤐 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

ALL IS RIGHT ➴ Xiao x GN!Reader

SYNOPSIS  ➫  There is always a desire to be selfish, but Xiao knew better

SYNOPSIS ➫  There is always a desire to be selfish, but Xiao knew better.

NOTES ➩  Throughout the days I've been inactive, I have been thinking nonstop about the concept of selfishness and selflessness. Sorry if this is less dialogue or a bit confusing.

CONTENTS ➬  College/Modern AU, Angst, a small hint of fluff, mentions of Scaramouche x Reader, less dialogue but more on perspective (from Xiao)

CONTENTS  ➬  College/Modern AU, Angst, a small hint of fluff, mentions of Scaramouche x Reader, less dialogue but more on perspective (from Xiao)

Xiao always took note of his mistakes.

It once became a habit after having made a mistake during a simple moral test in some kindergarten school. It made him laugh, to be honest. It made him laugh at how a random question from a test for children made him so worked up.

If only he would've known better, he wouldn't be thinking about that one particular question everyday in his life.

It all started when his dad enrolled him in a nearby kindergarten. Although his dad's excuse for enrolling him to a school was so that he can "learn more and make friends" when in reality, Xiao knew that his father was merely too busy with his work to be bothered about taking care of him.

At such a young age, he already knew how the world works.

He didn't need school at that age, he mostly expected to be enrolled in a school once he turned somewhere at the age of six or seven... not four.

Yet there he was. Sitting in a classroom, surrounded by kids his age. Although he did feel like he was much more advanced in thinking mentally than his classmates. Whatever. It would all be over before he knew it anyway.

The class wasn't fairly bad. Xiao really didn't want to talk to anyone there, and they seemed to have gotten the message rather clearly when no one bothered to approach him. But as time went on, their supposed homeroom teacher was discussing something that had to do with "morals".

Morals.

Xiao already knew about it. He doesn't need anyone to talk to him about morals. He has already observed the people around him to know what those are for and what their purpose was.