Chapter 12!

The world is always full of wonders especially for a baby. Every knook and cranny of a room, they would want to take a look or go to. With every little thing they could get with their little hands on filled them with curiousity. And just like every other baby, everything they could see has a chance to rub off them.

Of course, Haru was no exception.

The small baby boy sat on the couch's soft cushion while his caregiver was beside him, talking away with a friend on her phone. His attention was stuck on the TV not too far from him as a cartoon of a yellow sponge was playing.

Haru turned his head towards the casually dressed Sana beside him. She was talking into her phone but he couldn't understand whatever she was saying. Despite his lack of understanding of words, Haru had one clear intention which was to get her attention.

The baby shifted his body carefully towards her. He leaned down until he was laying flat on his front before he used his hands to crawl the small distance between him and Sana.

"Have you seen the new drama on TV? I heard that it was good. I heard it was quite emoti-oh hi, Haru~" Sana looked down towards her lap where she felt small hands pat them. Haru stared back up at her with his wide eyes.

"Do you need anything?~" Sana asked with a smile. Her tone was slightly pitched up, it was the same tone she always used when she talked to the small boy.

Haru raised his arms at her with a smile that was anticipating Sana to know what he wanted her to do. Fortunately for the baby, Sana exactly knew what he wanted.

The black haired woman pressed the phone on her ear and held it with her shoulder. Her hands went towards the baby's sides and slowly lifted him up. Sana held Haru with one arm while the other reached for her phone.

The baby was happy, way happier than what he expected. He relished in her sweet scent and her energy giving presence. He loved how he was being taken care of as well as the feeling of warmth that Sana and (YN) provided.

Since he was still a baby, he didn't know any better. Their home was the only place he was fully familiarized with and the people inside was what he thought was his mama and papa.

Haru placed his head on her shoulder, using it as some kind of pillow. He turned his head towards her and leaned in closer. Lifting his head slightly, he looked at the side of Sana's face up close.

Haru also loved being showered with the affection from Sana's hugs and soft pecks on his cheeks. The baby mumbled incoherent noises softly before he leaned up at the woman's cheek and..

*Kiss!*

"Omo! Haru just gave me a kiss! Where did you learn how to be this affectionate, hm?~" Sana suddenly exclaimed.

She turned her head towards the baby and gave planted one back on the center of his forehead making the baby's smile wider. Haru squealed in joy before wrapping his small arms around her neck, fully embracing her neck.

"Where else but from you, dummy!" Haru heard a voice come from the device on the woman's hands. The small boy looked at it with a curiousity filled stare. One of his small hands tried reaching out for the phone.

"You want to talk to aunt Momo too?~ Here, say hi to her!" Sana then pressed on the speaker option on the phone and held it near the baby's head.

"Mwomwo?.." The baby mumbled out at the phone.

"Hi Haru! How are you doing?" Momo's loud voice came from the other side of the phone call. The short haired woman suddenly appeared on the phone screen as a smaller box on the screen showed the baby.