Intro!

The apartment was a modest two-bedroom space, filled with mismatched furniture and traces of shared memories. Choi (YN), a man of few words, was an accountant working full-time at a company in Seoul's downtown.

He was methodical and disciplined, his stoic demeanor a stark contrast to the vibrant chaos that seemed to follow his roommate, Minatozaki Sana.

Sana, a woman with a never-ending smile and a carefree spirit, worked tirelessly as a nurse at the city hospital. Her presence alone could light up a room, and her infectious laughter often filled the apartment's walls. She was the yin to (YN)'s yang, they were a perfect example of opposites attracting.

The two had been living together since their college days, initially brought together by chance as housemates.

Over the years, their friendship had grown deeper, transforming into a bond that weathered the storms of life. They understood each other in ways that no one else could, their differences only serving to strengthen their connection.

Despite their contrasting personalities, (YN) and Sana had managed to maintain a balanced relationship as good friends. Each occupied their own separate rooms, both of them decorated to reflect their individual tastes.

(YN)'s space exuded an air of simplicity, with minimal furniture and a neatly organized desk. Sana's room, on the other hand, was a vibrant explosion of colors, with paintings, photographs, and an ever-growing collection of plants.

Their daily routines couldn't have been more different. (YN) would wake up at the crack of dawn, following a strict schedule that involved breakfast, a brief stretching routine, and then diving headfirst into his work either doing it at the apartment or deciding to leave home to head to his office.

Sana, on the other hand, had a more relaxed approach to life. She believed in taking things as they came, finding joy in the simple pleasures and embracing the different surprises that life brought.

Mornings in the apartment were a quiet affair. (YN) would already be hunched over his laptop, meticulously crunching numbers and analyzing financial reports.

Sana, on the contrary, would often be found in the kitchen, humming a tune as she brewed coffee and prepared breakfast for herself or for the both of them, if (YN) asked nicely.

Their paths would cross briefly, exchanging a polite nod or a passing smile before they retreated back into their respective worlds.

It was in the evenings that their differences truly came to light. (YN) would return from work, his mind still engrossed in numbers and calculations.

He has always craved silence and solitude, retreating to either their living room or to his own section of the house to unwind.

Sana however, would barge through their front door, her energy visible through the smile she always seemingly had. At the times when she caught (YN) resting on the couch and watching something on the TV, she would retell (YN) stories from her day, often accompanied by animated gestures and of course her infectious laughter.

Initially, (YN) would listen politely, barely looking away from the TV. But gradually, Sana's enthusiasm for life began to seep into his world. Her unwavering positivity and enthusiasm had a way of breaking down the walls he had carefully constructed. Slowly, he found himself opening up, sharing snippets of his day, and even cracking a smile every now and then.

Their apartment became a safe space for the both of them, a space where they could both find comfort and companionship. Despite their contrasting personalities, they had built a home together, woven with the threads of their shared history and unwavering friendship.

Little did they know that their comfortable routine was about to be disrupted. The dynamic between (YN) and Sana was about to face a new challenge, one that would test their friendship and force them to confront their true feelings.

But for now, in the calm before the storm, they existed in a delicate balance, two individuals brought together by circumstance, bound together by their strong friendship.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.✱──

Hi!

It's a bit of a surprise that I made a twice book, specifically for Sana right? Little did everyone know that I've loved their group ever since alongside iz*one so might as well make one for them too! Through all of their members, I thought to make one for one of my biases in all of K-pop, Minatozaki Sana.

This book is a bit different from my other ones since it isn't based off of a K-drama, rather it is just based on my own ideas so I apologize if the story is sometimes a bit shaky or too boring!

Massive thanks to Wiz_Midonce for helping me think of stuff for this book. They make their own books too so check them out!

 They make their own books too so check them out!