VI

Time flew by quickly and once it hit two forty-five I began to get nervous

Time flew by quickly and once it hit two forty-five I began to get nervous. I had no idea what Beyoncé had planned, where we were going, nothing. And it had my nerves on edge.

Not in a bad way at all. First date type of nerves and it was confusing me. Why was I so nervous? My stomach was in knots and my heart was racing as I took the elevator down to the lobby.

I took a few deep breaths before making it outside where Beyoncé was standing. She had changed her outfit as well as the car she was driving. She traded the SUV out for a white two door Dodge Camaro.

She was wearing a black dress with a black and white patterned jacket over it. Her hair was bone straight, in a middle part framing her face just right.

God she looked so good

God she looked so good. I felt weak in the knees as I walked towards her.

"Ready to go?" She asked with a smile as she opened the door for me. I simply nodded, not trusting my own voice as she helped me into the car.

She went around, getting in herself before starting the car. The engine roared making her smile brightly as she listened to it.

"Can I know where we're going?" I asked as she began to drive.

"Nope. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. You want any music?" She asked briefly glancing at me.

"Play me something else of yours." I said making her chuckle.

"As you wish." She said turning the radio on. As we approached a red light she pulled her phone out and connected via bluetooth before going to her audio files like the last time.

Soon her melodic voice filled the car, similar to the other song but a little more upbeat.

You know I hate sleeping alone
But you said that you would soon be home
But baby that was a long time ago
I'm not feeling it
I'm not feeling it