V

I took a little time off of work, just to let myself rest and reset in every way possible for this big case I had coming up

I took a little time off of work, just to let myself rest and reset in every way possible for this big case I had coming up. During my leave I failed to realize my birthday was the same day I went back. I hadn't celebrated it in years so it often gets forgotten by me as well as others.

Everyone but Beyoncé.

The first year she got me some scents from Bath and Body Works. Last year she got me a necklace from Pandora with my birthstone. This year she did the most.

I walked outside I was greeted by at least ten dozens of red she white roses littered around my front steps. She had a red carpet laid out from the steps all the way to the car as well as some balloons in her hand.

She was standing at the bottom of my steps with a bright smile which made my heart skip a few beats. She looked so different from her regular attire of jeans and a t shirt.

She looked so grown

She looked so grown. And sexy. She was making a few things flutter and I didn't know how to feel about it.

"Good Morning Birthday Girl." She said with as bright smile as she helped me down the stairs.

"Girl.. What in the world?" I asked in shock of her gesture and her appearance.

"Had to make your day special. You like it?" She asked, her smile faltering a little in nervousness. She looked so cute I wanted to pout.

"Aww Bey, I love it. This is probably the most someone has ever done for me on my birthday." I said walking over to her and giving her a hug. She wrapped her arms around me letting out an audible sigh of relief.

"Whew. For a second I was worried I was doing too much." She said resting her head on top of mine. I already knew she was taller than me from standing eye level with her whilst being in four inch heels. So her having on heels as well just made her a giant in my eyes.

"You did just enough to make me feel special." I said as I withdrew from the hug with a smile.

"This is only the beginning. Unfortunately you have to go to work so your next surprise will have to wait til later." She said as she walked me to the car where I was met with gift bags and another bouquet of roses. Only these were wrapped in different dollar bills.

"What in the world Beyoncé?!" I said dropping my jaw as I spun around and looked at her

"I told you I was making today special so accept everything with no complaints. Or we gon have a problem." She said her voice slightly dropping at the end of her last statement. She raised her hand, using her index finger to close my mouth with a sly smirk on her face.

I felt my cheeks heating up so I quickly looked away and got into the car, trying to hide my blushing. I heard her chuckle lowly before she closed the door and went around to get in the driver's seat.

"What time are you done today?" She asked as we made our way to my office.

"Around three." I said glancing at all the bags in the backseat. I saw bags from Bath and Body Works, Mac, Sephora and a bunch more.

"Perfect. Just letting you know I'll be kidnapping you for a few hours." She said making me look up at her.

"Kidnapping me? I didn't agree to that." I said making her glance back at me through the rearview mirror. I could see her eyes peering over her sunglasses in a slightly intimidating but sensual way. It made me squirm lightly in my seat.

"Funny of you to think you had a say so in any of this." She said lowly making a chill run down my spine.

Lord Jesus take me now.

"So I'll be there to pick you up as usual and I'll be taking you somewhere after. Is that alright with you?" She asked mockingly as she pulled up to my office. She turned around in the seat with a smirk on her face making me roll my eyes as I tried to fight off my blush.

"I guesssss." I dragged out making her laugh as she got out of the car. She came around and opened my door, helping me out as always but her height was doing something to me. Her peering down at me made me feel so small, but in a good way.

"See you at three Rinny." She said after walking me to the door.

"See you at three." I replied with a smile and wave as I entered the building.

I wonder what she planned.

~~~~~~~
getting the wifey treatment and aint even gave her no puss. its crazy