X

I've been practically spending every night with Beyoncé since our movie night with the girls

I've been practically spending every night with Beyoncé since our movie night with the girls. Approximately two months now. Our conversations only pull at my heart strings and get close to bringing me to my knees.

She's so open and vulnerable but also comforting and makes me feel so safe and secure when I'm spilling my deepest darkest secrets. I never felt judged and she always validated my feelings on how I feel about certain things.

Tonight was one of those night where we just sat on the couch and talked until the wee hours of the morning. Thankfully it was the weekend so I wasn't worried about going to sleep at a decent hour.

"You wanna take a drive?" She asked suddenly making me break from my daydream.

"And go where?" I asked as I played with the rings that adorned her right hand.

"Anywhere you wanna go." She said in a tone that made my heart flutter.

"Okay." I said with a small smile. I quickly hopped up and raced upstairs to grab a jacket and some shoes. I opted for a hoodie that covered my shorts and my baby blue crocs since I had on fluffy socks.

I fixed my hair and put on a little chapstick before grabbing my phone and keys and going back downstairs. Beyoncé was standing by the door waiting for me, phone in one hand and the other tucked into the top of her Nike sweats.

Something about her stance just oozed appeal. It had my stomach turn and my heart racing. Her stomach was showing slightly from her tank top being scrunched up, her matching jacket open and hanging loosely from hey body.

Her hair was straight and in a middle part, undoubtedly my favorite look on her by far. She completed her outfit with a fresh, untied pair of Air forces, her black ankle socks slightly peeking over the rim of her shoes.

And the jewelry that adorned her neck and wrists. God, in this moment she was everything.

I walked toward her, taking in her appearance and presence. Just simply basking in her while I had the chance. She looked up from her phone and gave me one of smiles that made the room spin.

Without speaking she led me outside to the car, opening the door for me and helping me in as always before going to the driver side and entering the car.

"You wanna go grab some snacks for the drive?" She asked once she closed her door.

"Sounds good to me." I replied with a small smile. She nodded and started the car, going to the nearest gas station so we could get snacks.