𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

-Wait Cas! I say following him.

He turns back and he's in front of me now. Still his hard gaze sticked on his face that is starting to drive me mad.

He waits for me to say something. He waits, good dog.

-I didn't ask to come to the missions with you, I don't want to be a lure or something like that. This kind of thing doesn't interest me, I'm not here for this.

He arches his right eyebrow.

-I'm serious.

He inhales and closes his eyes slowly.

-I'm not answering to this, Alexya.

I frown. He is serious too, definitely. I laugh and get back to seriousness immediately.

-How far goes your immaturity? No, because I think that for a mafioso and a boss especially, you are way too immature and too "casse couilles" in French because it's your name after all, Cas.

I think that what I just said was optional, it sucks. But that's funny.

He doesn't laugh and I understand why, as I just said this wordplay sucks.

-You think that you're funny? You are talking about immaturity but what you said is everything except funny.

He gets closer, faster than few minutes ago. And he takes my arm, this is the only thing he can do. He drags me to my bedroom with a strong grip on my arm which is hurting me I have to admit. He definitely has no gentleness.

-I want an answer Cas.

-I know and I don't give a fuck.

-You owe me two answers.

He pushes me into my bedroom and closes the door behind him, we are again alone in a room. I hate being alone with a male human, I have bad memories.

-Let go of me. I say with a little voice.

And he doesn't do it, he pushes me against the window which is in front of the door. I grimace in pain when my back hits the handle of the window. I try to struggle but he is too strong, our strength isn't comparable. I detect nothing in his gaze, it's neutral but hard; it's hard to explain. Like if he wanted to kill me but he is thinking of something at the same time, this doesn't have any sense.

-Lower your eyes.

I'm not his dog so I keep looking straight in his.

-I said lo-

-Shut the fuck up, I'm not going to do anything before I have my answers especially the one which concerns Sofia.

He doesn't wait me to finish the sentence, he puts me facing the window as violent as when he pushed me back to it. He touches the back of my head with the back of his finger, still blocking me between him and the window.

-Don't talk to me like that. I don't really appreciate it, nobody's talking to me like that.

I feel his hot breath on my neck while skimming my hair.

-Never again. Is that clear? He whispers next to my ear taking the roots of my hair in his hand.

I don't answer, because he didn't answer me earlier.

He tightens his grip.

I close my eyes when he repeats it but louder, too loud.

-IS THAT...