𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏

∙ Alexya

Being locked, I hate it.

The air isn't renewed, the feeling of inhaling the air I just exhaled a second earlier pisses me. And it reminds me bad things. My father of course.

But my father was worst.

At least for now.

For now, because I don't know this man and he just pushed me in a room and locked me in. He told me that I was visiting and that he would tell me where is my friend. And I charged ahead into his trap.

You're better than this Alexya, way better.

I am the manipulator, not him.

I've become manipulative because of this world, this world which force us to be the worst scum bag on the Earth, which force us to kill to survive, which force us to not being able to have a moment of respite. And being wanted by at least two cartels because of my last name is worst; because of my father. Andrew Ashford, is laziest man in this world.

I'm here because of him, to serve him, to bring him what he wants and needs. Not his daughter but his dog; that's what I am. A machine trained by evil, raised by evil; and guess what I'm what now? Evil.

I know that I don't need to convince myself that I am evil, but just one example explains my current sorrow. This example is Sofia, I can't stop thinking of her.

I led her in this shit.

This is my fault, again, I blame myself. That's the only thing I can do right now, blame my person.

I can't even look for her because I'm locked in this room and I only have my stuff, a bed, a bathroom and a wardrobe. And none of this will help me to get out.

But I remember that I always have a knife hide in my wash bag and I know that they couldn't find it in. It works only if they took my wash bag. But I see that my clothes are in my suitcase so there is a world where they took it.

I get off of this bed yet so comfortable and hurry to turn my stuff upside down to find the plausible key that will help me get out. Underwear, outwear, shoes and a lot of things are thrown in the air. At the bottom of the suit bag, I finally see the color of the wash bag I was looking for. I make sure that it's empty before I rip the material of the inside of the wash bag.

I plunge my hand and take the knife. I smile when I see my discovery in the palm of my hand.

Somebody knocks when I get up. Shit, wrong timing. I run to my bed and put the knife in the drawer of the bedside table.

The door opens, I was ready to meet Giorgia but no, I see a male silhouette. It must be Cas; I get ready to jump on him and strangle him. The door opens completely.

Filipe.

-Good evening, Alexya, here's your meal. Buon apetito.

Should I run to the door, push him away and go kill the Italian I can't stand with?
No Alexya, you are here for a reason, you mustn't forget that you have to prove to your father that you can handle this yourself. This is important. But is this more important than finding Sofia?

I have too many things to think about.

Should I first kill this Italian who is as charismatic as he is unbearable so Sofia don't see the slaughter or should I save my friend, my only friend that asked nothing to be in this shit?

The choice is very complicated, more than it seems.

Be patient.

-Signora?