𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

∙ Alexya

-Hiii, Sofia how are you? I said with a friendly voice, this woman is perfect; her height, her voice, her beauty, and how she excels in her job which is the same as mine. Usually.

-I am doing great; I am so glad you're here la mia bellezza. Her Italian accent is adorable.

-I'm so glad too Sofia and I'm really excited to be on Saturday.

-Dio, me too this is going to be so cool, but I don't want to walk on too high heels, it's too hard for me with me heigh. Imagine I fall, Dio! what a shame. She said insisting on the last word. This girl has so much energy to spare; that could be irritating but to me it's not, I really like her.

-Don't worry about that, you are the greatest of us and your gait is beautiful with high and low heels. I told her that by looking at her in the eyes and I saw her cheeks turning red. I really think that and this is true.

I give her I sweet smile and in exchange she jumps on me and give me a hug. She is the sweetest girl I've ever met.

We hear heels clicking on the floor everyone begins to talk lower when she comes in this huge room with royal and authentic decorations. The tall woman smiles at us and the other girls next to us.

Her name is Carmen, she comes from Argentina, I guess. She must be around 50 years old but she has so much class with her dark brown bob cut and her big deep brown eyes.
She is always well dressed and has always a beautiful makeup

-Girls! There you are, the responsible of Versace is in this building. He is waiting for us or should I say for you. She told pointing us.
She rises her right arm and says To have a brief impression I made groups of three according to the heights to make the task easier for designers.

She puts on her glasses and starts reading; beginning by the tallest, I hear my friend's name and she turns her head in my direction and makes a sad face. I whisper to her "That's okay" and she winks at me. Then it is my turn to try on what the designers made and to walk. Now I have to wear a short black dress with lace at chest level and thin gold chain straps. The dress is wonderful but... daring.

I put on a pair of black heels with gold buckles and start walking on our training runway.

A lot of people could think that walking just to show brand fashion is annoying but personally I really like, moreover it trains you and your body to walk the right way and being straight in your walk. It gives a better first impression and a better silhouette. And after all it's a job like any other, "why are you plumber? Because I like being a plumber." This is that simple.

          ∙ Anton

When I enter this large mansion that I know so well two armed men jump on me.

-Sir, Grigory Volkoff is waiting for you in his principal office. Said the man on my left.

I look at him up and down and my eyes pierce his blue irises. I am his son, why didn't you say that? I told him approaching him.

He doesn't know what to answer, that makes me laugh inside but it is ridiculous. Men who work in the mafia are scared; but I have to say that I love scaring people even if there are no reasons.

-I said that fo- for the... to respect him. He breathes faster when my gaze hardens; that's too funny to watch.

-And for my respect? I insist on the "my".