Chapter 65- Nandini's Insecurities

Aryaman and Cabir are shocked as they heard the death of Mr. Sharma. "He lied to us and now he is dead, that means he was correct" Aryaman said. "But usne kaha ki Sanju bach nahi payegi" Cabir reminded. "No, usne ye kaha ki agar wo jhoot bola tho wo mar jayega. He lied to us and now he's dead" Aryaman said feeling sad for him. Raman came out hearing them.

"Kya usne tum se kuch kaha?" Raman asked them. Aryaman said that he told them that would be his last day if he lied to them. "Nurse had found this letter in his bed, read it. You will know" Raman said giving the letter to them. "But where is he sir? I mean his dead body even?" Cabir asked.

"Mortuary! Wahi Sanju ka donor hai" Raman said. "What?" Mukti is shocked to hear Raman. Aryaman opened the letter.

I don't know ye letter kaun pad raha hai. I can't predict anymore as I'm dead by the time you read it. I'm happy to donate my heart to Sanju. I couldn't save my daughter when I wanted to but I knew ki tum ab theek ho. Dr. Mukti, sorry for being a black mark in your career. I know you can't save me because my tumor is unknown to you. I don't know why God has chosen me to do it all. Even though I can foresee things, I can't change them. Good bye

Aryaman passed it on to Mukti. She read it with tears in her eyes. "Kya Mr. Sharma ko already pata hai ki wo marne wala hai, Phir bhi he chose to donate his heart to Sanju" Mukti asked Raman. Abhimanyu had come from his one day seminar and saw Mukti in tears. Mukti showed the letter to him. "He always warned me to be careful" Mukti said.

Manik remembered how his words had helped him to talk to Nandini. Aryaman and Cabir had been with him for few days and they remembered few encounters with him. "We don't know everything but I just wanted to say that hum doctors hai, log hume Bhagawan bulate hai and I think we should not forget that iss medical science se bhi supreme power hai, God. Make efforts and leave the outcome to God" Raman said. "He saved Sanju, he is a God to me" Aryaman said.

                                *******************************************************
"It's been days since we see Aryaman smile, isn't it?" Navya said. "Yeah, it's been days since we've all assembled here like this too" Aryaman said giving coffee to everyone. Nandini, Navya, Cabir, Alya and Aryaman assembled in the common room. "So then Aryaman what's next?" Cabir asked. "Shaadi aur kya?" Navya interrupted Cabir. "Guys please not now, pehle Sanju ko tho hosh aane do" Aryaman said to get saved from their teases.

"It's really been quite long since we've all assembled right?" Alya said. "Yeah really and Navya tum batao, papa kaise hai?" Nandini asked. "Abhi bhi mujhe maaf nahi kiya but I'm trying, I hope wo jaldi maan jaye" Navya said. "And Alya tum batao, what's going on these days? Sudden unplanned leaves and all?" Cabir asked Alya. She became silent. Nandini could feel the awkwardness on her face. "Guys, I have something to tell you all" Nandini said.

Before anyone could react Manik came there. She wanted to say that Manik had proposed her and is happy that even Manik is here. "Alya, can you come with me?" he asked her. "Sure" Alya replied. Manik excused himself and left from there. Alya followed him out. "Ye Manik aur Alya kuch ajeeb nahi hai kya?" Aryaman asked. "Wo tho hai, Manik sir humesha ye kehta hai ki ab wo Alya se pyaar nahi karte par wo care tho humesha se hai" Navya said.

"Yes, he do care for her. But that doesn't mean he's still in love with her" Cabir opined. "But still I fee they're close and nothing changed between them" Aryaman said. Nandini is confused to hear mixed opinions on Manik and Alya's relationship. She is scared to admit that Manik and herself are in relationship. "Tum kuch bolne wali thi Nandini?" Navya asked. "Kuch nahi it was about Mr. Sharma but I think ab hum uske baare mein baat mat kare" Nandini lied to her friends as she felt insecured about Manik. She didn't want them to say something about Manik.