Part-7 ( Heaven)

I moan loudly then hide in his neck, whining about how weak he’s getting me.
“Shhh….Good girl.” He murmurs and let goes of my wrists. Relief washes over me. I quickly fold my arms on his chest and cup his neck in my hands, letting out a small cry when he quickens the pace.
“Come here. Kiss me”.
He holds my head gently and drifts my lips apart, taking his time. His hand buries in my hair and spreads across my scalp, causing the tiny hair on my spine to rise. He bites my lip and the pleasure shoots between my legs, buckling my knees.
He smiles into the kiss and without hesitation, slides a finger in me. I flinch away with a loud yelp, and then melt as he curls it against something. My eyes roll to the back of my head and he chuckles under his breath.
He slides his finger slowly in and out, voice hoarse and heavy. “You’re so fucking sensitive Nida. That’s a good girl… such a little girl for me”.
It makes no sense how, how his words make me clench and make desperate sounds. Tension unravels from my stomach like a whip, spreading down to the tips of my toes.
“You like that baby? You like being my dirty, little slut? Hmm?” He fists my hair firmly. “Look at me when I talk to you”.
I drift my eyes open and a flood of shame takes over me. I stifle a sad, pitiful moan, begging him to help me.
He clicks his tongue, tilting his head. “Don’t give me that face”, he starts to finger me again and adds his thumb on my clit, circling firmly. “Don’t you know that face will only get you in trouble?” he holds my chin with two fingers, and then grabs my throat when my head rolls back. “That’s it, just like that. Be a good girl and take it.”
“Fuck…” I whip my head forward, moaning louder. My hair falls all over my face and my body quivers, getting
too weak to stand straight.