Part-3 ( Moments on bike)

I shut my eyes as he turns, tipping the bike too close to the ground. My heart races. He jerks to stop under a red light, throwing me on him.
I slowly straighten up, gasping for air. Fine. I see you,. I see what he is trying to do.
There are cars on the left and the right. People actually to be precise girls are watching him. I know he’s a hot meal but that is MINE. Doesn’t mean anybody can eye fuck him.
I snake my hands around him and lower them on his thighs, right around his cock. The light turns green. I wink at those girls and show them that he’s mine and he races the bike forward. When he realizes where my hand is he twists his arm behind himself. I look down in confusion. He just slides his hand under my thigh and squeezes my ass, making me jump a little. How did he even…?
Then he lowers to my calf and strokes his finger across. He knows I’m fucking ticklish. The instinct to kick my leg drives me insane, but I can’t move without tipping the bike out of balance.
I’m stuck, having to take his torment, which only stops after I leave his thighs alone.
We ride through countless hills like mountains. Eventually the homes, traffic and busy roads disappear. All around us are silhouettes of trees in blue-black waves. Stars sparsely circle the silver moon. The cold wind hitting my face cools me down. The best feeling ever. Without the stress and anxiety about his outburst. His bike going through the darkness, taking me god knows where. I’m itching to bother him. I brush my fingers over his neck. He doesn’t react. I grip the side of it. Still nothing. I’m so distracted that I don’t even notice he is already stopping the bike, parking on the edge of a top hill that seems disconnected from the world.
On the right is a shimmering ocean of distant towns, on the left is a mass of Black Mountain. Crickets and howls are the only sounds we can hear.