Part-6 (Things getting warmed up)

“That’s a good girl”, He says tenderly, then saps my other check. Harder than the first time, followed with a brutal squeeze.
I cry out, silent… then high-pitched. My thighs clench as heat gushes between them.
He releases my wrists and grabs my chin, pulling me to his lips. Excitement kicks in for being freed and I throw my arms around his neck, kissing him with everything I got.
He bites my lip, snapping my eyes open to see him watching me. He releases my lip from his teeth, eyes hooded with pleased amusement. His hand slowly glides from my ass and cups me between my legs. I gasp, fluttering my lids.
He grips the back of my neck with the other hand and kisses me hungrily. He doesn’t seem to care that I can’t focus with his hand moving back and forth on me. The denim between his hand and my coochie is driving me insane. I whimper in frustration.
“What is it baby? You want more?” he pushes his fingers into the denim, right where I need him. I stifle a small yelp then rub a little against him. “Hmm? You want my fingers inside you?”
“No…” I whine. Fucking hell. He wants me to say it but I won’t. I bite his neck hard.
“No?” He clicks his tongue. I feel something cold touch my stomach and look down to see his hands unbuttoning my jeans. “You don’t want my fingers inside you?”
He slips my zipper down and reveals my black, satin panties. I gape at how he stares at my most private part like it’s not a big deal, not even bothering to look at me.
“What are you doing?” I ask in nervous panic looking at the surroundings.  He puts two fingers in his mouth and pulls my panties away from my stomach. I rise on my tip-toes and let out a weak, shocked sound as he presses the pads of his fingers against me.
I gasp, and then breathe out quickly. It’s like my lungs can no longer function. A hot flash covers my body.