Part-4 ( He gets off the bike)

He gets off the bike and removes his helmet, looking around. I stay seated; it’s too damn dark for a hike. Unless he’s here to kill me. Or break up? Oh my god I don’t think I’m ready, fuck that I don’t think I’ll be ever ready for our breakup.
I move back to get comfortable and wait for him to talk to me, but he is busy taking off his gloves.
“What are we doing here?” I ask him as he hangs his helmet on the handle bar.
“Are we going for a walk? It’s too dark for us to walk rig—“
He cuts me off and catches my chin. His expression is serious, almost pissed off, but his eyes are sparkling.
“You think its okay to flirt with other men, Nida?”
My lips part, I feel a trickle of nervousness. “If it’s done for a good cause, then yeah.”
His hand tenderly snakes to the back of my neck, I feel myself relax, realizing he is going to kiss me.
He fists my hair.”Get up.” He murmurs, pulling me up. I wince and then whimper when he doesn’t stop. I stumble off the bike.
He catches me by my waist with one hand and sits on the bike with the support of another, pulling me between his legs.
His fingers spread on the back of my head and he captures my lips, fading the pain. I hold onto his shoulders, tingling with sparks between my legs. He strokes my throat like I’m too fragile to handle, melting me into him.
“Let’s make one thing clear Nida”, he says in my ear and squeezes my neck, making me gasp.
“You’re never allowed to let another man touch you.”
I grasp his wrist in my both hands, but he’s made out of concrete. He’s so strong. My pulse throbs in my throat. I squeak out in a whimper. He loosens his grip, sending a hot wave over my body.
His gaze lowers to my chest as I try to catch my breath, the drifts to my parted lips. “Come here.” His eyes harden.